Time for a name change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to medical school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got back to my hotel after interviewing today at Wayne State, and SLU emailed me an acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I did: I started crying and screaming and laughing hysterically..this is the biggest relief in the world!

For all of you with a 2.75 from your first degree, if you go the post bacc route, it is entirely possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone on this site, and thanks for all the advice you have given me.....

Members don't see this ad.

that's great. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yayyyyy....Congrats!! :D
Now you can get some R & R! :cool:

Very niiiice. Congrats on the victory.

Congrats! Getting that email from SLU is like the best thing in the world! :D :D :D

Congrats! Now go order some overpriced roomservice to celebrate!

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! Unfortunately, I got my first acceptance right before a test, so I couldn't drink. booo :(

For all of you with a 2.75 from your first degree, if you go the post bacc route, it is entirely possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had a 2.75 gpa at one point?? If you did, that's pretty amazing. What do you mean by "post bacc route"?
Oh... and by the way... congrats

It's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to medical school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got back to my hotel after interviewing today at Wayne State, and SLU emailed me an acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I did: I started crying and screaming and laughing hysterically..this is the biggest relief in the world!

Best of luck to everyone on this site, and thanks for all the advice you have given me.....

congrates

May I suggest T.G.F.K.A.N.G.I. (the guy formerly known as not getting in)? Catchy, isn't it? Congratulations, dude! It's a great feeling, isn't it? You obviously worked hard at the post-bacc and you deserve this.

Congrats!!!!! I was pulling for you ever since we mutually freaked out over post-interview responses on the SLU thread.....I got in too!!!! SLU class of 2011 for both of us (maybe:D )

So.....looking for a roommate? :p

Contragulations:thumbup: ! Now go and enjoy yourself. Heres a beer on me!

imgpage.html

Edit: (sorry I don't know how to post pictures)