Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what's your advice on what one should do first....should you read the passage first, then answer the questions...or read the questions real fast first so you get a feel for what you're looking for and then read the passage?
i took my first CBT last night and I had time constraint issues, so i'm looking for ways to go faster. I had like 10 questions left on the PS ehh...an entire passage left on VR...but for some reason i finished BS on time with no problem. i haven't even went over any of the BS material yet and i finished it the fastest haha...i mainly just plan to review ochem for BS. i'm okay on bio and will just review the things i miss on the practice tests. so what do you guys suggest? or if you have any other timelimit strategies? thanks
i took my first CBT last night and I had time constraint issues, so i'm looking for ways to go faster. I had like 10 questions left on the PS ehh...an entire passage left on VR...but for some reason i finished BS on time with no problem. i haven't even went over any of the BS material yet and i finished it the fastest haha...i mainly just plan to review ochem for BS. i'm okay on bio and will just review the things i miss on the practice tests. so what do you guys suggest? or if you have any other timelimit strategies? thanks
