-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time to play: Name That Drug!
Started by NormalSaline
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Atomoxetine??? I'm not really sure what the fork has to do with it??? 🙂
Tines on a fork! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this one too hard too???
I don't know...but wow are they beautiful...
Oh. Ok. 😳Tines on a fork! 🙂
+
V-Fend
Is this one too hard too???
Umm... pitressin and anistreplase? 😀
Umm... pitressin and anistreplase? 😀
LOL...no.
Think "relationship"
Sorry, another easy one...
+
+
LOL...no.
Think "relationship"
Pair? Something that sounds like "pair" ... maybe "per" + iron? oxide?
Hydrogen peroxide?
Pair? Something that sounds like "pair" ... maybe "per" + iron? oxide?
Hydrogen peroxide?
I'm thinking "divorced" 😕...but haven't come up with anything yet
+
+
Sorry, another easy one...
![]()
+
![]()
Dalteparin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
persantine
Pair? Something that sounds like "pair" ... maybe "per" + iron? oxide?
Hydrogen peroxide?
Are they still a pair? How would Jennifer Anniston refer Brad Pitt...
Ex
I don't know what the heck that other thing is though. It looks like a metal table or chair leg thingy.
Ok... then what is the name of process of shaping steel with heat?
I don't know what the heck that other thing is though. It looks like a metal table or chair leg thingy.
It's retail drug...you should know.
+
Forging?Ok... then what is the name of process of shaping steel with heat?
Since when did I say that I know anything about iron working?Ok... then what is the name of process of shaping steel with heat?
Exforge. Piece of crap combo drug.
Next you're going to do Factive or good heavens... Avelox. 😛
Someone has already done Avelox.Next you're going to do Factive or good heavens... Avelox. 😛
Someone has already done Avelox.

I'm a little cranky, because school is starting tomorrow.

Since when did I say that I know anything about iron working?
Exforge. Piece of crap combo drug.
Amlodipine and Valsartan are good drugs and make a good combo.
Yes, Exforge is correct.
The copay is almost always sky high. If they can't afford, then they won't take it. 😉Amlodipine and Valsartan are good drugs and make a good combo.
Yes, Exforge is correct.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+
+
Forging?
LOL...eh.. yeah? So put the 2 and 2 together, will ya.
You'll find that my drug knowledge is painfully limited.LOL...eh.. yeah? So put the 2 and 2 together, will ya.
What the heck are those kidney bean looking things?
D-Vac
Not what I was thinking
Ummmm......Beans????What the heck are those kidney bean looking things?
What the heck are those kidney bean looking things?
lol...beans...and I'm not sure why it reverted to black (the background was white)
+
+
Benazepril
That's it. 🙂Benazepril
+
😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+
+
A monoclonal antibody drug ending in "ab"?
A monoclonal antibody drug ending in "ab"?
I was thinking a -mab drug too ... plus the "tux" George is wearing... it must be something -tuximab ...
What do you think of the first two? Eye? Cornea? Sight? Oh yeah, maybe it's cituximab! 😀
+
+
+
+
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 530