time

Started by NMH2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My letters of rec were sent out this week for this app cycle. in the event that I do not get in and have to reapply next year do I have to have the recommenders send a new LOR? I'm hoping that the schools will keep them on file. Anyone know?
 
I am almost positive that you will have to send out the letter again next year. With so many applicants, schools can't be expected to hold over pieces of past applicants profiles, for a possibility of reapplying. Plus, next year, you may be able to get even better lor's if you keep working in the field...which I would if I was you. Good luck...and I would apply as well, I think you have a good chance.