tired of the addiction

Started by snowinter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snowinter

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys,

i'm tired of checking my eras every 5 seconds!
why can't everyone just tell us : invitation OR rejection!

I guess I applied to wayy to many places -- so I have enough invites. The only ones left OF COURSE are some top-tier places that will probraly wait forever to respond.

so I should just count my blessings and move on .. right?

enough with this obsessive compulsive e-mail checking!!

😱 :scared:

ok it's not that bad i guess -- 😍
 
snowinter said:
guys,

i'm tired of checking my eras every 5 seconds!
why can't everyone just tell us : invitation OR rejection!

I guess I applied to wayy to many places -- so I have enough invites. The only ones left OF COURSE are some top-tier places that will probraly wait forever to respond.

so I should just count my blessings and move on .. right?

enough with this obsessive compulsive e-mail checking!!

😱 :scared:

ok it's not that bad i guess -- 😍

Man, you are not kidding. I feel completely insane. It's all I think about right now! I feel like things have completely slowed down and now I have to wait until after November 1 to find out if I'm going to get anymore invites (but that doesn't stop me from checking every 5 minutes just to make sure!).

How will I make it until Match Day? This is nuts!!!
 
Hello my name is Flea Girl, I too am addicted to checking my ERAS & email constantly. Applied to way too may programs as well. Just really wanting to hear from about 6 more programs, other programs I could go either way. I just want to KNOW!! To make matters worse I am on my Ind. Study month :meanie: . Hopefully the madness will end soon :laugh: . It is good to know that I am not the only one with OCD. Good luck to all during this interview season.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here...just waiting on a few more invites....

I am studying for my Step 2CK and this ERAS business can be a bit distracting. I just want to get these next 2 weeks and exam over with so I can start interviewing. Well...better get back to good old USMLE World.

Later.
 
also going nuts....i am happy with my interviews so far, and i think i have enough to match, but man! i paid so much money to apply to all of these places, at least they should tell me yes or no....and, there are still a few more out there that i would really like to interview with. just tell us already!