Tired of the Personal Statement SPAM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

87asu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
How long before this guy gets banned for the constant SPAM of a ridiculous website to write personal statements for people. And if you can't smell the scam by reading the broken English in Talukdar's posts, then I suggest a reevaluation of your current scholastic standing.

Yes there are other people out there also suggesting services to help (by this I mean read and review for a fee) with personal statements, but at least the majority of other sources are also useful contributors to the forum.

End Rant

Wow, good research work. I only saw one of that guy's posts so I didn't realize the spam... good catch!

I am one of the posters offering review/proofreading/advice for a fee, but as you say, I feel that I do contribute on a regular basis, and that I, at least, would treat a friend out for dinner and a few drinks if I was asking him to do me a favor (like help me with my Calculus homework), hence why I feel that a fee is in line with the service I provide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user