tmdsas picture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texahn

Yes
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be a passport photo? CVS/Walgreens does this right?

Members don't see this ad.

Reckon the more professional the better. You're able to upload one straight from your computer so it doesn't really matter. But i did mine with just a t-shirt on against a white background. Hell, my hair was a bit messed up too.

I don't think it's a suit and tie affair in terms of importance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking back on it, I am not sure what I was thinking, but it worked out well I guess. My picture was just a nice picture of me in Hawaii. I had my hair down, and I may even have had a flower in it. It's one of my favorite pictures, and I figured it gave me some personality. I hate passport photos, they always look like crap!

So, I would advise you to use a tasteful picture that you like of yourself, as long as it shows about as much/is as zoomed in as a passport photo.

I wore a button-down and took a picture of myself against the wall. I don't think it matters as long as it shows your face.

Just don't use facebook profile pic where you're using the right hand rule as a gangster pose with a can of beer on the other hand.

Mine was just a photo of myself standing in front of the Littlefield Home, if you know what I am talking about.

Mine was just a photo of myself standing in front of the Littlefield Home, if you know what I am talking about.

just uploaded a picture of me from a banquet at lake austin