TMDSAS Verification Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MilaKunisDoe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Texas resident here.

Taking my MCAT July 9th, but will submit my primary through TMDSAS to start the verification process. Will I also need to add an OOS school to get my GPA verified through AMCAS? Or will submitting just through TMDSAS be okay?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Texas resident here.

Taking my MCAT July 9th, but will submit my primary through TMDSAS to start the verification process. Will I also need to add an OOS school to get my GPA verified through AMCAS? Or will submitting just through TMDSAS be okay?

Thanks in advance!
Hey! Taking my mcat jul 9 as well. Did you end up submitting your TMDSAS yet? Or are you gonna wait until July?

Members don't see this ad :)
Texas resident here.

Thanks in advance!

For the future. TMDSAS and AMCAS are not the same application. If you want to get your AMCAS application verified, you have to fill out the actual AMCAS application and submit it.