To the new 1st Years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

Mike MacKinnon

Hey!

First, congratz!

Second: How awesome do you feel now? Your on the road to attaining your goal? It must be a great feeling!

Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad.

Mike MacKinnon said:
Hey!

First, congratz!

Second: How awesome do you feel now? Your on the road to attaining your goal? It must be a great feeling!

Good luck all!
Hey just wondering is a 3.0 gpa in med school respectable? Or do I need to shoot higher?

Yeah...I was feeling pretty lucky...but I have my FIRST TEST on monday (Biochem!)...and Katrina has left me and most of my friends w/o electricity....Thank God my parents are not too far...I cleared out my fridge and have been crashing in Miami with them because they are lucky enough to have power...but it's really hard to study here...I get really distracted here...but I will try! :p

Wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Karina~
If you know if anyone who needs a hot shower or anything like that--let me know. T and I have not lost power at all.
Kyla

kaikai128 said:
Karina~
If you know if anyone who needs a hot shower or anything like that--let me know. T and I have not lost power at all.
Kyla

Hey! What up lab partner! ;)
I have been trying to get a hold of people....but I've been having a difficult time with phones and stuff...I'm gonna drive up there in a little while...see what the situation is like right now... I woke up early to go to that Review but I found out it was cancelled after I had gotten ready and all! :(

Karina

Karina~

I was told that Poinc. Lakes has power back, the waves pretty much has power, and most (if not all) if Sunforest has power back. Cedar keys is still no dice. I am sooo glad I live away from campus. I love my AC! ;)

Kyla

kaikai128 said:
Karina~

I was told that Poinc. Lakes has power back, the waves pretty much has power, and most (if not all) if Sunforest has power back. Cedar keys is still no dice. I am sooo glad I live away from campus. I love my AC! ;)

Kyla

Thanks for rubbing it in...