to those who got waitlisted at NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deng13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did all your letters say wait listed on the high priority list?

I just want to know if they are just saying that to make us feel better or if it actually means something different.

I was waitlisted there last year too but i dont remember my last years letter saying high priority list anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Did all your letters say wait listed on the high priority list?

I just want to know if they are just saying that to make us feel better or if it actually means something different.

I was waitlisted there last year too but i dont remember my last years letter saying high priority list anywhere.

I did...

Actually, someone told me, when you get a letter like that, and you call them and show interest, the next spot that opens up, will MOST LIKELY be yours.

However, i am trying to call them to withdraw my application, they never pick up the darn phone!

I was waitlisted last year too- and no where did it say "high". This year mine says "high" also and some people have posted that theres said they recieved 'low hold" on their waitlist letters from nova

Members don't see this ad :)
DentalWorks - Are you withdrawing an Acceptance or a WaitList Spot?

Thanks! :)

DentalWorks - Are you withdrawing an Acceptance or a WaitList Spot?

Thanks! :)

I am pretty sure he was implying wait list. But i guess its good not everyone is on the high list. Although I have a feeling that number is well around 60-70 students.

I heard it was 65 so you are right on the nose

nova is an expensive private school. They will go through the waitlist quite quickly.

I heard it was 65 so you are right on the nose

man i have been doing really well guessing numbers recently. I should seriously hit up vegas and make all that tuition money now.

Thanks DentalWorks Pretty sure the school is closed this week due to holiday....any one else taking themselves off the "High Hold" Waitlist at Nova?

I believe that # is just for the High Hold...