Today, my employer said full time is turning into 5 hours a week.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndiegirlLA

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
He took my white coat and gave it to the tech to wear. Told me that full time is now 5 hours a week. I went to another employer who said 5 hours is too much now and and gave me 2 hours a week. Also, told me my tech is my boss and that my pay is going to decrease from 55 to 7 dollars an hour. This is in Antarctica btw.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
That sounds awesome! Work only 5 hours a week and get full benefits? That is my dream.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That sounds awesome! Work only 5 hours a week and get full benefits? That is my dream.

No full time benefits. They said the counter top at the pharmacy will be getting them instead.

Last edited:
I thought your Antarctica thread was stupid.

Now I've stumbled upon this doubly stupid thread.

Stop making threads, please.

Reactions: 4 users

If only pharmacists were stumbling upon demanded jobs as easily as you stumbled upon this thread...

Reactions: 2 users
If only pharmacists were stumbling upon demanded jobs as easily as you stumbled upon this thread...

I hear that making stupid threads on various online forums helps a lot.

If people keep posting overly pessimistic and unrealistic "Pharmacy sucks, pursue computer science/nursing/PA/wedding singer/professional cat stroker/etc istead, since these are easy absolutely risk-free ways to get a 6-figure job with no debt, and with company provided lunches/massages/fun runs/girlfriends/etc" threads, might as well take it all the way and have some fun with it :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
He took my white coat and gave it to the tech to wear. Told me that full time is now 5 hours a week. I went to another employer who said 5 hours is too much now and and gave me 2 hours a week. Also, told me my tech is my boss and that my pay is going to decrease from 55 to 7 dollars an hour. This is in Antarctica btw.
Can’t wait to see your next post after the 2 gems that were the Antarctica post and this one haha.

This thread was creative and gave me a mild to moderate amount of internal chuckles (non-audioable)