toefl ibt on saturday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angel for 32

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi friends,
i have my toefl exam on saturday and i registered online.i didn't opt for sending score reports to any school.i was going through the site and realised that if i do it after getting my scores,i would be charged for it.So,I am planning to send the four FREE score reports to dental schools.I am appearing for part1 in november end.
i am a foreign trained dentist,NOT a permanent resident,living in east coast.My question is that which schools would be a good bet for me?I can send the free score reports to those schools. I need to fill in the school names within two days.....please help!
I would be thankful!!!plzzzz
and any last minute advice for toefl test are most welcome