TOEFL scores for MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

venki_dr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,
I am appearing for toefl this friday.I would like to know how much I need to score in TOEFL as a minimum requirement for MPH.I

Members don't see this ad.

in my opinion most places need about say 213+ although some ones need as much as 250. However believe me that its too hard to score below 250 in TOEFL if u re medium of education has been english. Even if not ... knowing basic english is sufficient to score above 250. One piece of advise.. pls be a little attentive at your Listening section... it needs some sincere bit of attention especially to understand the 'american accent'.... since we r not well versed with one.
Bye and good luck!

Thanks a lot here there is misinformation regarding the scores for toefl.Gossip is that we need to have a minimum of 250 for applying for universities.My GRE is over and I had got 580v and 580q but the problem is that in kaplan and powerprep I am scoring only 250.Anyway thanks buddy for your information and I will practice more of listening today.But can i get more than 250 if my raw scores are 43/50(listening),40/40(structure)47/50(reading).Bye friend as I am pretty nervous for my exam.

hey
There s nothing like Gossip or Rumours about required TOEFL scores ... pls go thru the requirements in the places that ur planning to apply. U may find them more easily in FAQS section. N guess u didnt read me correct ... i did mention that 250 may be needed by some places..right!
All the best!