Too late for GT SMP application?

Started by cowboyup
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cowboyup

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it too late to get a spot at GT SMP? I have been looking into a Masters in Basic science at Wayne state in Michigan and have not applied to GT, mainly for costs. However I am realizing that GT might be my best shot at reapplying. I have ok, but not great stats, 3.2, 29 so i definatly need some help.

Is it to late to get in to GT?

Does anyone have advice for/against The masters of basic science at Wayne?
Thanks
 
cowboyup said:
Is it too late to get a spot at GT SMP? I have been looking into a Masters in Basic science at Wayne state in Michigan and have not applied to GT, mainly for costs. However I am realizing that GT might be my best shot at reapplying. I have ok, but not great stats, 3.2, 29 so i definatly need some help.

Is it to late to get in to GT?

Does anyone have advice for/against The masters of basic science at Wayne?
Thanks

I don't know anything about the masters at Wayne State, but it's definitely not too late to apply to the SMP at Georgetown. 3.2 and a 29 is fairly competitive, and they actually get a lot of applications in April and May, so get your app in ASAP (as the above poster said), and you should have a good shot.