Too late to start new clinical volunteering?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wowow23

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so I'll most likely be reapplying this cycle, and I'm debating whether to start a new volunteer position I found interesting at a memory clinic or to just grind out more hours at my current hospice volunteer position. My worry is that starting a new activity a few months before applying will make it seem like I'm just checkboxing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so I'll most likely be reapplying this cycle, and I'm debating whether to start a new volunteer position I found interesting at a memory clinic or to just grind out more hours at my current hospice volunteer position. My worry is that starting a new activity a few months before applying will make it seem like I'm just checkboxing.
No context makes a response a little difficult.

Are you box checking if you take this position? Or are you box checking by staying at your current hospice position?