Too Late???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grkbuckeye

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it considered late to be interviewing in January? My files weren't complete until recently, but I was contacted for interviews immediatley after they were complete. The problem is that the first available dates to interview are in January. Some input would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt they would interview if they weren't interested in you...it would just be a waste of their time and money. Good luck

I just completed my application also. My earliest interview date is not til jan 30th. And, i still haven't heard from PCOM. I think we still have a good chance of being accepted somewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey tnt3, where are you interviewing at? Mine start with LECOM Jan 7th, CCOM Jan 16, and PCOM Jan 23. Maybe we have some of the same dates.

i'm interviewing with NYCOM - Jan. 30th
TUCOM - Feb 4th COMP - Feb 5th.

no PCOM... :(

I guess we don't have any interviews together...unless PCOM decides to contact me soon (by mail right?)...

Yes, they contact you by mail. Luckily they invited my wife and I on the same day, so we dont have to make separate trips. They even send you a detailed letter telling you exactly what time during the day YOUR interview is scheduled for.