Too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NataM

TUSPM
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied to TUSPM and NYCPM. Applications were completed recently. I was thinking of applying for 2008 class, but decided to give it a try for this fall instead. Is it too late to recieve an interview invite and acceptance? gpa - 3.52 mcat - 23P

Members don't see this ad.

nycpm told me that as long as you interview by the end of april, you are still ok for the fall semester. i don't know about temple

I have applied to TUSPM and NYCPM. Applications were completed recently. I was thinking of applying for 2008 class, but decided to give it a try for this fall instead. Is it too late to recieve an interview invite and acceptance? gpa - 3.52 mcat - 23P

You will be fine for both. They both have huge classes so they take people very late into the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)

I highly doubt either of those schools are filled up to capacity right now. I also dont think its too late, especially since the apps were already completed and it is still before the priority deadline. I still havent given TUSPM or NYCPM my official "No" to withraw my acceptance so if anything, you can have my seat! ;)

Barring a catastrophic interview, you will definetly get accepted to both.

The only problem with applications from here on out is scholarships are largely spoken for by now. Still, your incoming stats are pretty good (MCAT average but GPA indicative of a hard worker), and you probably have potential to be an elite pod student. If you get the short end of the stick on entrance scholarships due to being a late acceptee, you should make up for it down the line with performance-based ones if you keep an eye open and continue the strong GPA. Good luck.