too many letters of evaluation? help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FallOutBoy4life

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that you give your professors a link to submit the LOE's via aadsas but is there a way to decide which schools get which letters or do all the schools you apply to receive them? I'm asking this because I think I may have asked too many letters from my professors and don't know what to do (I can't just reject the letters).
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I know that you give your professors a link to submit the LOE's via aadsas but is there a way to decide which schools get which letters or do all the schools you apply to receive them? I'm asking this because I think I may have asked too many letters from my professors and don't know what to do (I can't just reject the letters).
Thanks

Nope... its "bulk flow". Whatever LOR you give aadsas, they will all go to all schools you've selected.

First off...How many letters do you have?

Second...If you do have tooo many letters (I dont know the limit for sure 4-5??) ask your pre-dental advisor if they have a committee that writes committee letters. They will write an evaluation of some sort and include all the letters of recommendation that you give to them. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have one from a non science professor and two from a science professor, maybe (I'll ask) one more from a science professor and I also plan to get one from a dentist. I think some schools want three on average, but there are many schools that want specific letters (some want 3 from sci, some want 1 non sci and 2 sci, some want a dentist to write a letter as apart of the 3 you send them, etc) and that's why I'm curious.

I have one from a non science professor and two from a science professor, maybe (I'll ask) one more from a science professor and I also plan to get one from a dentist. I think some schools want three on average, but there are many schools that want specific letters (some want 3 from sci, some want 1 non sci and 2 sci, some want a dentist to write a letter as apart of the 3 you send them, etc) and that's why I'm curious.

I believe the limit on AADSAS is 4. I would do 2 science, 1 non-science, and 1 dentist. If a particular school wants a third science or any additional letters, then you may have to send the letter directly to the school. 4 letters should be enough for most schools though!