Took your advice and am transfering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

windham44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I decided that transfering right now would be the best option because I won't have to deal with classes that do not transfer over. I am applying to Rutgers, Montclair, and Ramapo. These are all colleges in Bergen county except Rutgers. If anyone has any suggestions, or comments about me transfering don't hesitate to respond. I found that on this board the people are more helpful than my college advisors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Windham,

You're making a smart move. Sorry I don't have any info on the schools you're looking at, but as long as they're accredited 4-year institutions that offer all the sciences you need, you're going to be fine at any of them. Maybe some other posters know a bit more about them?

Glad you found some useful advice on this board. Academic advisors can really be hit or miss, so no matter what institution you're at, take what they say with a large grain of salt. (For that matter, take everyone's advice with a grain of salt, I guess ;) ).
Anyway, best of luck to you in medicine!:luck:

thanks for your posts. You've been very helpful.