Top 10 low tier schools in US for a CA resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittyjuice

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I need the top ten low tier schools that I can apply to as a California resident. In essence, the top 10 easiest to get into schools in the States.

Thanks!
-d

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by kittyjuice
Hey guys. I need the top ten low tier schools that I can apply to as a California resident. In essence, the top 10 easiest to get into schools in the States.

Thanks!
-d

top ten lower tier schools?:confused: oxymoronic.

there are many threads about this... you can probably find more info by doing a search. some suggestions:

finch chicago medical school
new york medical college
university of vermont
george washington university
drexel university (mcph)
university of saint louis
medical college of wisconsin
albany medicall college...

Members don't see this ad :)
harvard, hopkins, wash u, duke, penn, ucsf, columbia, yale, cornell, and stanford.

You must not have understood the question. Lower Tier schools!

Originally posted by charleb11
You must not have understood the question. Lower Tier schools!
Oh, he understood it all right.

Let me set something straight. Lower tier schools are NOT easier to get into just 'cuz they have lower averages. They get such a huge number of applicants that the percent accepted/applied is very small. Top ten lower tier...hmm, that's a new one.

Here's a thread from just yesterday about lower tier schools.
http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40419

hey thingamajig,

ur a tough guy huh? well yeah, they get more applicants, but they also get a ton of people backing out last minute, and im sure they have the largest waiting list around since its not the top choice for the top dawgs.

Nah, unfortunately I'm not a tough guy. I don't have the balls. Though you make some valid points, these same schools have a tendency NOT to interview the "top dawgs" b/c they get the feelin' that they're not high on these dawgs' lists. Adcoms aren't stupid. All I'm saying is that just b/c they have lower numbers doesn't guarantee you a spot if you have higher stats.

hey thingamajig,

ur a tough guy huh? well yeah, they get more applicants, but they also get a ton of people backing out last minute, and im sure they have the largest waiting list around since its not the top choice for the top dawgs.

LOL!!! This is almost too funny, and moreso because i have no idea where it came from!!! --Trek

Thinga,

:laugh: you don't have the balls.

I disagree that lower tier schools are not easier to get into. Sure there are more people applying, but those people tend to have lower scores and the school has to accept a great deal more of them to get people to actually matriculate. With any set of given stats, you do have a better chance of getting into Finch than you do into UPenn.

listen, if a poster asks a question its not good to answer outside the box. so thats why i called him a toughguy...haha.

i obviously have crappy numbers, otherwise i would not be looking for the lower tier (good year or michelen?) schools.

one

none,
my point exactly. there is a reason why they are on the lower end.

listen, if a poster asks a question its not good to answer outside the box. so thats why i called him a toughguy...haha.

i obviously have crappy numbers, otherwise i would not be looking for the lower tier (good year or michelen?) schools.

one

Thingamajig is a toughgirl, not a toughguy.

And tier is pronouced like "tear" (as in "crying tears") so a tire joke isn't funny. It makes no sense.

And are you a kitten killer, since your name is kittyjuice?

I think I may have entered the twilight zone... But since I am here I might as well tell you...FILL OUT AN INTERVIEW FEEDBACK IF YOU HAVE INTERVIEWED!!! IT"S IMPORTANT!!!! DO DO DO DO... DO DO DO DO