You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
would quinnipiac be considered a low tier or mid tier program?
Started by Jihbob
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Bro, you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective. I just read through your previous post. The bottom line is you will be an MD in 4 years. That's a privilege that many people can only dream of.
Signed, someone on Quinnipiac's waitlist with a 521 MCAT
Signed, someone on Quinnipiac's waitlist with a 521 MCAT
Just sent you a DM!Bro, you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective. I just read through your previous post. The bottom line is you will be an MD in 4 years. That's a privilege that many people can only dream of.
Signed, someone on Quinnipiac's waitlist with a 521 MCAT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Low tier. But it’s ok to tell your relatives and friends it’s a mid tier.Thank you !
Last edited:
Incredibly low tier, I recommend withdrawal. I’ve heard countless horror stories of patients refusing to be treated by MDs from quinnipaic because they’re so low tier.
Are you serious?Incredibly low tier, I recommend withdrawal. I’ve heard countless horror stories of patients refusing to be treated by MDs from quinnipaic because they’re so low tier.
You might want to look into Caribbean schools if quinnipaic is all you’ve got
Why are people so offended by this question lol? Getting into any medical school is an accomplishment, but it’s extremely naive/fake to pretend that “tiers” don’t exist in med schools.
OP , I’d say somewhere between low and mid tier
OP , I’d say somewhere between low and mid tier
At least Quinnipiac is not an unranked tier school like Harvard, Columbia, or even Stanford....count your blessings!
Because, and correct me if I am wrong, OP is not asking for a relative ranking.Why are people so offended by this question lol? Getting into any medical school is an accomplishment, but it’s extremely naive/fake to pretend that “tiers” don’t exist in med schools.
OP , I’d say somewhere between low and mid tier
No one here would be offended if OP got into both Harvard and Quinnipiac and was asking about tiers and the like. Instead it sounds like Quinnipiac is OP's only acceptance and he/she is considering trashing it and reapplying. Which isn't really offensive per se... it's more like ridiculous, stupid, or even ridiculously stupid if you ask me.
Why are people so offended by this question lol? Getting into any medical school is an accomplishment, but it’s extremely naive/fake to pretend that “tiers” don’t exist in med schools.
OP , I’d say somewhere between low and mid tier
If you saw OPs post before this one it would’ve added a bit more context to why people are responding this way.
OP was initially worried about getting accepted to medical school so applied to a mix of DO/MD due to their low MCAT. After getting accepted to multiple DO schools and one MD school, they developed a baseless grass is greener mentality and are now worried about the prestige of the school that accepted them and if they should withdraw to apply to some T20s next cycle.
is that why you got a 122 on CARS? If you are serious about this, then maybe you are really not intellectually cut out for medicine.Are you serious?
D
deleted1119806
You crack me up😂😂 hopkins is so lucky to have youis that why you got a 122 on CARS? If you are serious about this, then maybe you are really not intellectually cut out for medicine.
I'm going to close this thread now as it is only repeating a variation on a different thread that is also closed.
@Jihbob I think you have heard the consensus of opinion now.
@Jihbob I think you have heard the consensus of opinion now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.