would quinnipiac be considered a low tier or mid tier program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihbob

Reaction score
Thank you !

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 1 users
Bro, you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective. I just read through your previous post. The bottom line is you will be an MD in 4 years. That's a privilege that many people can only dream of.

Signed, someone on Quinnipiac's waitlist with a 521 MCAT

Reactions: 12 users
Bro, you're approaching this whole thing from the wrong perspective. I just read through your previous post. The bottom line is you will be an MD in 4 years. That's a privilege that many people can only dream of.

Signed, someone on Quinnipiac's waitlist with a 521 MCAT
Just sent you a DM!

• Inappropriate
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
what is wrong with you

Reactions: 5 users
Incredibly low tier, I recommend withdrawal. I’ve heard countless horror stories of patients refusing to be treated by MDs from quinnipaic because they’re so low tier.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Incredibly low tier, I recommend withdrawal. I’ve heard countless horror stories of patients refusing to be treated by MDs from quinnipaic because they’re so low tier.
Are you serious?

• Inappropriate
Reactions: 1 user
You might want to look into Caribbean schools if quinnipaic is all you’ve got

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Why are people so offended by this question lol? Getting into any medical school is an accomplishment, but it’s extremely naive/fake to pretend that “tiers” don’t exist in med schools.
OP , I’d say somewhere between low and mid tier

At least Quinnipiac is not an unranked tier school like Harvard, Columbia, or even Stanford....count your blessings!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Why are people so offended by this question lol? Getting into any medical school is an accomplishment, but it’s extremely naive/fake to pretend that “tiers” don’t exist in med schools.
Because, and correct me if I am wrong, OP is not asking for a relative ranking.

No one here would be offended if OP got into both Harvard and Quinnipiac and was asking about tiers and the like. Instead it sounds like Quinnipiac is OP's only acceptance and he/she is considering trashing it and reapplying. Which isn't really offensive per se... it's more like ridiculous, stupid, or even ridiculously stupid if you ask me.

Reactions: 2 users

If you saw OPs post before this one it would’ve added a bit more context to why people are responding this way.

OP was initially worried about getting accepted to medical school so applied to a mix of DO/MD due to their low MCAT. After getting accepted to multiple DO schools and one MD school, they developed a baseless grass is greener mentality and are now worried about the prestige of the school that accepted them and if they should withdraw to apply to some T20s next cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.