Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
Hi guys,

anyone knows how to figure this out. I'm stuck here and line counting does not help here. :D :D

Thanks

Attachments

• TFE2181.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 100
About the Ads

mmasurf

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
here is the pick

endviewrj1.jpg

B

BodybldgDoc

3 and 2. #20 is a little tricky. I would have picked 3 as the answer but then i looked closely and was able to tell the difference between the answer choice #3 and the top view. The line that vertically runs down the middle doesnt match with the top view.

BahamaTodd

10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
In all the the drawings you should be able to match points the way I have. The perpendicular red lines are extension lines and for similar points they should all intersect at that 45* line.
In incorrect answers I have put blue circles indicating where two points should be the same in the different views but are not.

20explain.jpg

Its obvious why 1 and 4 are incorrect.

In 3, since the lower face in the top view is sliced horizontally, in the side view you wont see that side. The points in the blue circles confirm this seeing as they are associated with two completely different sets of lines.

Hope that helps. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.