Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a bit of humor to start off the New Year. Did I miss any? 😉
1) Should I retake my 38 MCAT?
2) Is DO just as good as MD?
3) Is it too late this year to apply?
4) How do I get a DO letter?
5) How many hours of shadowing/ECs do I need?
6) Does this (insert activity) count as clinical experience?
7) Can I take my pre-reqs at a CC?
8) Can I have kids and a career in medicine, too?
9) Should I apply DO/Caribbean/take a bridge?
10) How do I use the search function?
1) Should I retake my 38 MCAT?
2) Is DO just as good as MD?
3) Is it too late this year to apply?
4) How do I get a DO letter?
5) How many hours of shadowing/ECs do I need?
6) Does this (insert activity) count as clinical experience?
7) Can I take my pre-reqs at a CC?
8) Can I have kids and a career in medicine, too?
9) Should I apply DO/Caribbean/take a bridge?
10) How do I use the search function?


I applaud the framework of your post