Topscore Test 1 results/DAT Aug 7th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Murl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AA 20
BIO 20
GChem 19:( I usually do better
OChem 25
PAT 20
QR 18 (I score a 22ish on CDM, which is more comparable?)
RC 20
TS 21

So I have the DAT on August 7th and potentially can study everyday all day until then. I plan to go over the test, categorize the problems I missed, and study those topics well. For those of you that have taken the test, which areas are harder than topscore, and which areas should I focus more on due to the limited time I have?

Members don't see this ad.

Im eager to know as well. I have my DAT on the 7th as well. have you taken any Kaplan Practice exams? Thats all i plan to use with CDP.?

I have two old kaplan exams on paper but that is all. Did you buy more online?

Members don't see this ad :)
AA 20
BIO 20>>The real DAT is definitely harder.
GChem 19:( I usually do better>>The real DAT is somewhat easier.
OChem 25>>The real DAT is somewhat harder (not too much though).
PAT 20>>Keyhole: About the same. Top/Front: DAT is a bit harder Angles: DAT is much harder Cube count: About the same. Hole punch: DAT is much harder. Pattern Folding: DAT is much harder.
QR 18 (I score a 22ish on CDM, which is more comparable?)>>DAT is much harder.
RC 20>>Really depends on the version of test you get.
TS 21

So I have the DAT on August 7th and potentially can study everyday all day until then. I plan to go over the test, categorize the problems I missed, and study those topics well. For those of you that have taken the test, which areas are harder than topscore, and which areas should I focus more on due to the limited time I have?
I personally think, you should really focus on your QR.

That is a definite, I do a math test at least every other day! I have done 22 of the 25 CDM test. I am scoring 22s on almost every one of those now. Which is closer, CDM or Topscore?