Tough Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILovetheOC

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay! My first post! I am looking at different medical schools right now, and I wanted to get your all's perspective on some of the medical schools I am looking at: UChicago, Columbia, WashU, Cornell. What are the pros and cons of each schools from those who either go there or who have interviewed there? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

check the interview feedback for those schools off the sdn main page.

All of these schools are horrible. Don't waste your time even applying to them. Their match lists suck ass. The curricula are completely unorganized. The faculty members are *****s. Do NOT apply to WashU--the name is a royal pain in the ass. It would suck to always say, "I go to Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine." The name is too long.

Originally posted by elias514
All of these schools are horrible. Don't waste your time even applying to them. Their match lists suck ass. The curricula are completely unorganized. The faculty members are *****s. Do NOT apply to WashU--the name is a royal pain in the ass. It would suck to always say, "I go to Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine." The name is too long.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good ol sdn humor.

those are all top notch schools and if you have the numbers and the supporting evidence that would make you competitive to apply to those school then you should go on ahead and apply to all of them and if you get invites then you can check out the school yourself personally.

If you want comments about each school you can do a search beause all of these schools have been talked about in length recently. Go to the search option and just put the names in one of those schools and read away.

but personally I dont like washu myself. thats just me and elias and ... :D