Touro-CA vs. Chapman (CA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Touro-CA or Chapman

• Touro-CA

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Chapman

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Dr.Pill

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!! So could someone help me with decided between these two schools? I have done a bit of research on both schools, but aside from the stuff on their respective websites, and things that one can google, does anyone have any personal experiences with them or any specific factors from these two universities that stood out to you and why you would choose one over another? Thanks any input is appreciated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Search these forums for info about Chapman. SDN has pretty strong opinions about it... and they’re not positive.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I went to interview at Chapman but left after the tour/before actually interviewing. Was waiting to apply to Touro CA but I've already picked where I'm going. Chapman is beautiful for sure, but I didn't see anything outstanding enough to merit the cost. Everything about the place kinda screams to me "give me your money!" e.g. Why do I need to pay $350/year to park in an industrial lot where there is nothing else around there?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using SDN mobile