Touro California vs EVMS

Started by Abraxas65
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Abraxas65

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was accepted to EVMS SMP a few months ago and have now just received an acceptance off the wait list to touro Cali SMP and I am kind of at a loss of which to go with. I do live in California currently. I know the EVMS program used to be very well thought of but with ya recent expansion some of the allure as gone away. Touro would be cheaper by about $15k and I am kind of leaning that way but for some reason I can't seem to make the jump. What is everyone's opinion of these two programs? Is there anything I should really look at besides COA?