Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello??? Did anyone apply here?! Lol
My application says complete:) Good luck everyone!!

Hello??? Did anyone apply here?! Lol
My application says complete:) Good luck everyone!!
Me! My application says complete as well! Hoping for the best.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview at Touro. They’re offering both in person and virtual. Earliest date is 9/23

Reactions: 1 user
Do you mind sharing your stats? And when you got an application complete email from Touro?
AA - 20
TS - 21
ogpa - 3.31
sgpa- 3.51

Received application complete email on 6/24/2020

Reactions: 2 users
Are they doing both in-person and virtual interviews? And are they leaving the choice to the students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same above. Got an interview at Touro. Both in person and virtual. Earliest date is 9/23 for in person.

Darn it. Me too. But no invite. On your AADSAS for Touro, does it say under review or Application complete?
It should be upcoming. The status is "invited for interview".

Darn it. Me too. But no invite. On your AADSAS for Touro, does it say under review or Application complete?

you need to get off sdn and relax for a bit
if your grades are anywhere above 3.0, you're going to have more invites than you know what to do with
trust the process...

Reactions: 3 users
your dat is like in the 100th percentile.. if you even have a 3.2 gpa, I'm sure you'll get more interviews then you know what to do with as the above poster said

Same above. Got an interview at Touro. Both in person and virtual. Earliest date is 9/23 for in person.
Got an interview at Touro. They’re offering both in person and virtual. Earliest date is 9/23
Are you guys IS?
I sent apps on Jun 16th and App complete on Jul 1st but haven't heard anything from them yet.

@DKo267 @0Mik3cho , I don't think either of y'all should be worried. Both of you have 99th+ percentile DAT scores and the average DAT of those who matriculate at Touro is a 21 (oGPA 3.45/sGPA 3.35). They also invite 20% of applicants to interview.

• Haha
  • Sad
I just received an interview from Touro and my GPA is not that stellar so don't worry too much. For those who got invited, do you guys think it's better to do it in person or virtually?

I just received an interview from Touro and my GPA is not that stellar so don't worry too much. For those who got invited, do you guys think it's better to do it in person or virtually?

Please define "not that stellar", because mine is 3.2S/3.2T :confused:

And how strong are your ECs if you don't mind me asking

Interview #1
School: Touro
Notification date: 08/31/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/16
Application complete date: 07/08
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.79
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/25/21/none
Dates available OR your interview date: September 23 or October 14/28 (in-person) // September 30/October 21 (virtual)
Format: In-person/online (Depends on preference)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'm out of state and I just got an interview as well!! Very excited!!

Also got an invite this morning. What is everyone doing virtual or in-person. I live kinda far away and was leaning towards virtual.

Also got an invite this morning. What is everyone doing virtual or in-person. I live kinda far away and was leaning towards virtual.
I'm only doing in-person because I live two hours away. If I had to fly or take a very long car ride, I would also do virtual.

I'm only doing in-person because I live two hours away. If I had to fly or take a very long car ride, I would also do virtual.

Yeah I just read I am from a restricted state and would have to quarantine both ways for 2 weeks. Virtual it is

Hey everyone did you guys got a confirmation after you emailed them with the date you chose? I emailed them in the morning but haven’t heard back yet

Hey everyone did you guys got a confirmation after you emailed them with the date you chose? I emailed them in the morning but haven’t heard back yet

I have not heard back yet either.

I got the confirmation email yesterday around 11 pm.

Does anyone know how to get the wallet size picture to send it by email?

Does anyone know how to get the wallet size picture to send it by email?

I just googled Picture Size Converter and converted a picture I already had. I think there is a feature to do this on Macs.

Got an interview invite!

3.53 GPA/3.4SGPA
23 DAT: 22AA, 20PAT, nothing below 20
OOS
Looks like I will have to interview online because my state is one of the states that NY is enforcing quarantine for

Do you think its looked down upon to interview online? My state does not require a quarantine, but I would have to travel by plane which I don't feel very comfortable with at this time.

I don’t think so, based on the states on the quarantine list, I’m sure lots of people will choose to interview virtually. That’s what I am going to have to do.

Got an interview invite!

3.53 GPA/3.4SGPA
23 DAT: 22AA, 20PAT, nothing below 20
OOS
Looks like I will have to interview online because my state is one of the states that NY is enforcing quarantine for
When was your application complete?

Interview #2
School:
Touro
Notification date: 9/10/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/14 ** BUT... my DAT was not verified until 8/6 (thanks 'rona)
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25 AA/ 24 TS/ 24 PAT/ 28 RC
Dates available OR your interview date: beginning of December, virtual
Method of interview: Virtual OR in person

When you guys emailed admissions with the date you want to interview, did they send you a confirmation back? I emailed them a few days ago and still haven't received any confirmation for my date.

When you guys emailed admissions with the date you want to interview, did they send you a confirmation back? I emailed them a few days ago and still haven't received any confirmation for my date.

I received a confirmation email with instructions and my interview date. Maybe they are a little busy now but i’m sure you will get it soon.

For those of you who received interviews how long from your “application complete” email to your interview invite did it take? I sent in my application august 11th and just got the application complete email.

For those of you who received interviews how long from your “application complete” email to your interview invite did it take? I sent in my application august 11th and just got the application complete email.

June 16th to September 1st

But I’m sure the delay was purposeful as they probably held out for September. Probably quicker now