Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone receive acceptance/waitlist for the feb interviews? Today is 3 weeks and they told us we would know within 3 weeks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Touro accepts pass/fail courses this semester? What if it is a pre-req course?

I am already accepted into the program

Also, does anyone know what GPA you need to maintain in order to be accepted?

Last edited:
Can any current Touro students comment on the avg rent in the area and whether or not its essential to have a car on campus?

Can any current Touro students comment on the avg rent in the area and whether or not its essential to have a car on campus?
Not a Touro student but have friends who are.

Rent is around 1000-2300 depending on your set up (If you choose to have housemates, if you have your own space, if you get a studio etc). There’s some “luxury” apartment options that are around 2300+ for a 1bed/1bath.

a car is essential in my opinion. Public transportation isn’t really sophisticated in the area. Grocery stores, restaurants, and department stores aren’t really that close to each other. Parking is widely available at Touro/NYMC which is nice. Many other universities have no designated parking for students.

so if you do bring a car, factor in parking costs at your place of residence (If applicable) + on campus.

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know what GPA you need to maintain once accepted?

withdrew my acceptance after being on the waitlist, so there is definitely hope!

what is the dress code? I know we need scrubs in the lab, but are they required at all times? And what type of shoes do you wear?

Has anyone heard anything from Touro? I haven't, ever since I got wait listed in February

Last edited:
If I am already accepted, and got a grade of 69 in a course this last semester, is it possible for them to revoke my acceptance?

Does anyone know how long after a dec or post dec interview does touro get back to you?

Hi everyone, i'm a student at TCDM (Touro), feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer as soon as I can.
I'd say almost everyone has a car and lives off campus, but it's possible to get by without. Dress code - we are given FIGS (fancy) scrubs, every class has a different color. You need to wear these in the pre-clinic and the clinic, so most people just wear them every day.
I know this process can be stressful, stay hopeful and best of luck to everyone!

Hello, I'm interviewing for Touro soon. Are there any current students that would be willing to chat over their experience at Touro / student life? Thank you!!