You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got accepted today. My interview was 4 weeks ago.Anyone receive acceptance/waitlist for the feb interviews? Today is 3 weeks and they told us we would know within 3 weeks
Rejected without interview ~9:00am
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
koffeeaddict
Full Member
Same hereRejected without interview ~9:00am
CheersToSmiles
Full Member
Waitlisted - Interviewed February 24th
Can any current Touro students comment on the avg rent in the area and whether or not its essential to have a car on campus?
Not a Touro student but have friends who are.Can any current Touro students comment on the avg rent in the area and whether or not its essential to have a car on campus?
Rent is around 1000-2300 depending on your set up (If you choose to have housemates, if you have your own space, if you get a studio etc). There’s some “luxury” apartment options that are around 2300+ for a 1bed/1bath.
a car is essential in my opinion. Public transportation isn’t really sophisticated in the area. Grocery stores, restaurants, and department stores aren’t really that close to each other. Parking is widely available at Touro/NYMC which is nice. Many other universities have no designated parking for students.
so if you do bring a car, factor in parking costs at your place of residence (If applicable) + on campus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, i'm a student at TCDM (Touro), feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer as soon as I can.
I'd say almost everyone has a car and lives off campus, but it's possible to get by without. Dress code - we are given FIGS (fancy) scrubs, every class has a different color. You need to wear these in the pre-clinic and the clinic, so most people just wear them every day.
I know this process can be stressful, stay hopeful and best of luck to everyone!
I'd say almost everyone has a car and lives off campus, but it's possible to get by without. Dress code - we are given FIGS (fancy) scrubs, every class has a different color. You need to wear these in the pre-clinic and the clinic, so most people just wear them every day.
I know this process can be stressful, stay hopeful and best of luck to everyone!
Jenna Nuziato
New Member
can you share you stats pleaseIf I am already accepted, and got a grade of 69 in a course this last semester, is it possible for them to revoke my acceptance?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K