Touro Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Rejected without an interview on 2/25. My stats are as follows: 3.75 sGPA, 3.8 cGPA, 19AA, 20PAT, 18TS, 16 Biology.
Same, rejected without interview as well. I also have a 16 Bio, 19AA, with 3.65 gpa. I guess the 16 is holding us back

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any one still waitlisted or still have not heard back like this msg?
they are done with interviews so their cycle must be coming to close. I know few students would move out as they get into other school (of their choice) so there would be still some room.

Same, rejected without interview as well. I also have a 16 Bio, 19AA, with 3.65 gpa. I guess the 16 is holding us back
I agree with you. Did you retake DAT? did you still manage to get to other place?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any one still waitlisted or still have not heard back like this msg?
they are done with interviews so their cycle must be coming to close. I know few students would move out as they get into other school (of their choice) so there would be still some room.
ive been on the waitlist since 2/2. havent heard back anything yet. are you on the waitlist as well?

anyone that interviewed get rejected yet? or do they not usually reject after interview and youre in the waitlist limbo?

ive been on the waitlist since 2/2. havent heard back anything yet. are you on the waitlist as well?
no have not heard back after interview recently but I do not think they reject anyone so it will be in limbo

anyone that interviewed get rejected yet? or do they not usually reject after interview and youre in the waitlist limbo?
It has been very quiet here so it seems every one here has either gotten in Touro or were lucky to get into other school of their choice so not checking here. only couple students on WL it seems. There was interview on Feb 16 so if that batch has more waitlisted or not I am not sure.
It will be nice if they can post if accepting (direct or previously WL) or leaving for other school.

Hey guys! I figured I'd hop on and comment. I interviewed on 2/16! I just got an email today saying I'm waitlisted. We'll see what happens

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone get an email asking if they still wanted to be on the waitlist?

I just declined my offer. Hopefully one of you will get the seat soon :)

Going to be withdrawing my acceptance. Best of luck everyone.

got an email today asking if i wanted to be on the waitlist still. Did anyone els get this email?

what are the chances someone gets off the waitlist at this point? ive seen in past threads people getting accepted in may.

I have a couple questions about d1 if there's any one that goes to Touro that can answer my questions.

Are the first year classes mostly online? Where can I find housing opportunities? How are you planning on paying off the crazy cost?

And a couple other questions. I'd really appreciate a response, thank you!

Interview #1
School: Touro
Notification date: 7/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: -
GPA (science, overall): 3.63, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/22/No
Dates available: quite a few in Oct
Method of interview: virtual/inperson
Did you get into touro later?

Hello everyone,
Can current students at Touro dm me with their experience of the school so far? I would love to know the pros and cons of the school! Thank you in advance.