Touro Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Will touro send out anymore interviews?

If anyone is interested in sharing an apartment off-campus or just helping each other find more info with the housing process - pm me:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a virtual interview with touro soon. any advice/tips? questions I should be prepared for or anything else. really nervous

Don’t be nervous. Super nice faculty. Didn’t feel like an interview just a conversation.

interviewed 12/8
out of state
21 AA, 3.7 GPA
accepted on 1/1

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I just received an email from the school about their MBS program. Does anyone know anything about it?

ok thanks, still not bad but they should know that most of students do not depend on one school most of us would have received something or other from other universities
a
Master's of biomedical science
Is there any link between NYU and Touro? this program offered by NYMC so is that separate institute? I am from Canada so do not know much about your schools but just curious.

a

Is there any link between NYU and Touro? this program offered by NYMC so is that separate institute? I am from Canada so do not know much about your schools but just curious.
I think it is linked to their dental program

when should I expect the zoom emails for my interview? I got an interview reminder like last month but nothing since. interview is on 2/2. should I email them to confirm once more/ask about the links and time slot?

when should I expect the zoom emails for my interview? I got an interview reminder like last month but nothing since. interview is on 2/2. should I email them to confirm once more/ask about the links and time slot?
i got a confirmation email about 2/3 days before my interview day with the zoom link and time slot! no need to worry - im sure you will be receiving the email soon :) good luck!

Has anyone with a January interview heard anything back yet? (Besides the 1/5 ones since it looks like they already have)

Interview
School: Touro
Notification date: 9/29
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/22
Application complete date: 7/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.49, 3.61
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20, yes (PAT, QR (16))
Dates available OR your interview date: 2/2/2022 could have chosen earlier date
Method of interview: virtual

Interview
School: Touro
Notification date: 9/29
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/22
Application complete date: 7/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.49, 3.61
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20, yes (PAT, QR (16))
Dates available OR your interview date: 2/2/2022 could have chosen earlier date
Method of interview: virtual
you picked date like this after getting invitation in September?

anyone know if the waitlist moves fast at Touro?

anyone know if the waitlist moves fast at Touro?
their class seems close to full however, it will move for sure but slowly as few candidates would definitely move to other school over next few weeks if they get get in their state or school of their choice.

their class seems close to full however, it will move for sure but slowly as few candidates would definitely move to other school over next few weeks if they get get in their state or school of their choice.
are you checking the fb group for that information?

I was told at my interview last week that they have spots open, the class is not full, and that the interviews going on are for open spots and not the waitlist

will be turning down my offer - hope one of you guys gets it!! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, for those of you that are accepted and thinking about going to Touro for sure. I was wondering what some of your reasons are for choosing Touro. I will most likely be attending Touro as well but the COA is one thing that worries me, and ofc that cost of living in NY.

I was accepted today, but highly considering turning down the offer. Hopefully it goes to someone passionate for this school.

I was accepted today, but highly considering turning down the offer. Hopefully it goes to someone passionate for this school.
Congrats! We’re you accepted off the wait list and when did you interview ?

I interviewed on 2/16. Didn't get waitlisted. They mentioned that day they were still interviewing for spots.

Last edited: