Touro Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how long after a December or post-dec interview does touro get back to you according to past cycles?
Heyy, I think it will take 10-14 days according to last year's cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hey guys anyone get a email saying you application has been put on hold? I never got an interview invite so does this mean I am on waitlist to get an interview?

hey guys anyone get a email saying you application has been put on hold? I never got an interview invite so does this mean I am on waitlist to get an interview?
I also received this email. Personally, I would not contact them as the email mentioned unless it was to update my application at this point. They can reopen your app up until the end of February. I think they may be vetting applicants with higher stats/scores and/or more applicable experiences before December 1st but, then again, my opinion is solely based off of SDN interviewees so take it with a grain of salt. It's still early in the cycle and it's not a rejection or a waitlist. GL

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone had their virtual interview, would you be able to say how it went and was structured? Thank you!

any one with status "application recd\complete" still? My still says that for almost one and half month so not sure what does that mean

any one with status "application recd\complete" still? My still says that for almost one and half month so not sure what does that mean
My status has been “received/application received” since mid-June. Hopefully, it means that they are still reviewing our application.

My status has been “received/application received” since mid-June. Hopefully, it means that they are still reviewing our application.
I had received an email saying good news "application is now complete" and going to commitee and status changed from received to complete.
After that nothing heard so it is on waitlist (I guess) but there is not interview invite too posted by anyone so not sure what is happening

I had received an email saying good news "application is now complete" and going to commitee and status changed from received to complete.
After that nothing heard so it is on waitlist (I guess) but there is not interview invite too posted by anyone so not sure what is happening
I got the same email, but it also mentions that interviews run from late October through February. October is nearly done, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t going to get an interview. You still have a couple more months.

I got the same email, but it also mentions that interviews run from late October through February. October is nearly done, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t going to get an interview. You still have a couple more months.
I hope so and I am from Canada so things could be different for us with limited quota. I have gotten invite from couple others so no much worried as you noted

Hi everyone! Can someone share their experience virtually interviewing at Touro?

mine says the same as well. it was complete 9/3 and remained the same ever since.

is the virtual interview just one hour at your scheduled time? or will it last the whole day from 11-2?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone already virtually interviewed at TCDM?

Can anyone who interviewed virtually please share their experience? Especially regarding the interview portion. Thank you!

Interview #3
School: Touro
Notification Date: 11/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/28
Application complete date: October 11th
GPA (science, overall): 3.79, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/26/21/19/No
Dates available: February 2nd
Method of interview: Virtual but in-person also offered

Hi I received an interview invitation from Touro earlier this week and accepted. However on AADSAS this morning my status changed from "invited for interview" to "None". Is this normal?

Hi I received an interview invitation from Touro earlier this week and accepted. However on AADSAS this morning my status changed from "invited for interview" to "None". Is this normal?
Yup. Same thing happened with me after I responded.

Did anyone who got an interview from Touro received a package from the school? I just got mine.

Interview #3
School: Touro
Notification Date: 11/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 09/03
Application complete date: 10/05
GPA (science, overall): 3.96, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/No
Dates available: 02/02
Method of interview: Virtual

Congrats to those who just got in! I just got a waitlist notification at midnight so hoping for good news soon!

Accepted ! I am so relieved! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

Waitlist notification at midnight, congrats to those accepted!

For people who are accepted to Touro, did you guys get an email saying "You have 30 days from the receipt of your acceptance email November 17, 2021 to make the deposit."? I was not sure why the date is Nov 17. Does that mean I have until Dec 17th to decide and make a deposite?

For people who are accepted to Touro, did you guys get an email saying "You have 30 days from the receipt of your acceptance email November 17, 2021 to make the deposit."? I was not sure why the date is Nov 17. Does that mean I have until Dec 17th to decide and make a deposite?I
It says that for everyone, I'm pretty sure it's a mistake.

I just declined my offer. Good luck to everyone who is on the waiting list!

I might decline the offer and there will be others declining as well so, hopefully soon you hear something.
I appreciate the consideration, thank you! Fortunately, I've already committed to Pitt so I'm hoping others on the waitlist get a shot at acceptance to Touro. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users
While it is sad to see potential classmates decline, I appreciate the good luck and wish you all the best at your schools! Crossing fingers and toes I get one of your spots and anyone else waitlisted gets the same! Godspeed everyone!

How long did it take for the school to respond to your emails where you selected an interview date? I was offered an interview but I haven't received a response after a few days.

Any one know how many seats being accepted or remaining after first round of offers?