-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What dates did they offer?got an interview invite today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nopeAnyone hear back from mid jan interviews?
Kimsociodental
Full Member
Interviewed on January, 11th, Unfortunately, received Waitlisted today
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student
The chance of getting off the waitlist for me seems lower, but I had the best interview ever. I profoundly enjoyed learning more about Touro dental community and its future value. Good luck to some who are still awaiting a response!
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student
The chance of getting off the waitlist for me seems lower, but I had the best interview ever. I profoundly enjoyed learning more about Touro dental community and its future value. Good luck to some who are still awaiting a response!
Last edited:
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Oh sorry to hear that! Hope you have other back up schools. When did you hear back?Interviewed on January, 11th, Unfortunately, Waitlisted
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student
The chance of getting off the waitlist for me seems lower, but I had the best interview ever. I profoundly enjoyed learning more about Touro dental community and its future value. Good luck to some who are still awaiting a response!
toothfairy_277
New Member
Does anyone know if they’re still sending out interview invites ?
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Anyone heard back from January interviews?
I got an interview invite todayDoes anyone know if they’re still sending out interview invites ?
I think my status just changed to None. Not sure tho its always changing the order :/
finallydentalschool
Full Member
I was wondering the same. I wasn’t sure if it was always none or just changed to it… they said 4-6 weeks they would send an email and it’s been more then 5 for meI think my status just changed to None. Not sure tho its always changing the order :/
finallydentalschool
Full Member
This happened to me too! Did you get an acceptance?
Congrats! Which dates did they offer?I got an interview invite today
I got an interview invite today
May I ask you about your stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredentalstudent8
New Member
Does Touro require the certiphi background check?
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Interviewed in Mid January. Just got waitlisted.
Kimsociodental
Full Member
How was your interview? Would you mind sharing your stats? I am also on waitlist hahaInterviewed in Mid January. Just got waitlisted.
Vimaxi shah
New Member
I am an international student trying for 2 dental programs in United States and I have my interview scheduled with Touro in march wanted to check if there is any current Touro student in group as I want to know more about the school.
TIA.
TIA.
Kimsociodental
Full Member
Interviewed on January, 11th, and got waitlistedHonestly, I thought my interview went great. That is why I am very surprised to see I got waitlisted. I had a very long conversation with my interviewer (almost longer than the time allotted) and she did seem impressed by my application.
My GPA was: 3.8 ( I transferred to 4 year college from CC)
DAT: AA:21, SA:20, BIO:25, OC:18, GC:19, RC:23, PA:19, QA:19
I applied in November. I think that was the downfall of my application 😕. What about you?
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student
Same, I thought the interview went so nice but haha
finallydentalschool
Full Member
😂oh well what can we do… did you get accepted from any other schools?Interviewed on January, 11th, and got waitlisted
Stats are AA21 TS21 PAT23, 3.7 GPA, 3.72sGPA. International Student
Same, I thought the interview went so nice but haha
Kimsociodental
Full Member
All we can do is waiting haha, its bit stressful I know😂😂oh well what can we do… did you get accepted from any other schools? All we can do is waiting haha, its bit stressful I know
Waitlisted
futuretoothfairy777
Full Member
any advice for the interview?
When is your interview?any advice for the interview?
be yourself, be honest, and know your app inside and out and be able to explain everythingany advice for the interview?
What kind of questions do they ask at the Touro interview?be yourself, be honest, and know your app inside and out and be able to explain everything
Tell me about yourself, explain this experience, why dentistry, why Touro, the usual questionsWhat kind of questions do they ask at the Touro interview?
keep trying
New Member
For me it was mostly about my application and the first question was tell me about yourselfWhat kind of questions do they ask at the Touro interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kickedmyshin
Full Member
Tell me about yourself, explain this experience, why dentistry, why Touro, the usual questions
Did you do a virtual or an in-person interview? Would you personally recommend one over the other?
I did virtual bc I was in the Midwest, it shouldn’t matter which one you doDid you do a virtual or an in-person interview? Would you personally recommend one over the other?
Anyone know when next round of acceptances are coming out
Anyone know when next round of acceptances are coming out
prob within 2 weeks or so, people holding multiple seats gotta decide by march 15th
keep trying
New Member
Did you Write a letter of intent? or do you think it's a good idea to write one?Just got an acceptance letter today!!!! Message me if yall have any questions.
I wrote a letter of intent, but don’t expect a reply. I don’t think LOI matters too much, but feel free to send one if you think it will help your chances. Message for any other questions.Did you Write a letter of intent? or do you think it's a good idea to write one?
lilianneis
New Member
Waitlisted
When was your interview?Waitlisted
wendiebaquero
New Member
Waitlisted this morning. I had my interview Feb 1st
lilianneis
New Member
Feb 1stWhen was your interview?
keep trying
New Member
Thank you 🙂 , I thought maybe it would help.I wrote a letter of intent, but don’t expect a reply. I don’t think LOI matters too much, but feel free to send one if you think it will help your chances. Message for any other questions.
keep trying
New Member
Waitlisted this morning, I had my interview on Feb 8
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed after December get an acceptance? It is very interesting because when I interviewed in January they said they still have a lot of spots left but everyone seems to be getting waitlisted, not accepted. 🤔
I was wondering the same. I have an interview soon but wanted to know my chances of being accepted after. Seems like everyone is getting waitlisted.Did anyone who interviewed after December get an acceptance? It is very interesting because when I interviewed in January they said they still have a lot of spots left but everyone seems to be getting waitlisted, not accepted. 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is your interview?I was wondering the same. I have an interview soon but wanted to know my chances of being accepted after. Seems like everyone is getting waitlisted.
March 8When is your interview?
Ooh okay, best of luck!March 8
Just turned down my interview invite at Touro. I hope it goes to one of you hopefuls still waiting!
urfuturedentist1
New Member
Interviewed on the 15th of feb and got waitlisted
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K