Touro College Of Pharmacy- New York

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I visited the school couple weeks ago. I met one of the student there. He said that normally the school is off most Fridays. So, I guess the staffs may leave early during their working hours on Thursday. Just leave your message and someone will call you back. Don't worry!!! :p

Okok, thank u very much! I leave msg for them. Also I heard a voice mail box said the campus would close this Friday and reopen on monday. So I think I will call back them on Monday!

Members don't see this ad.

Got the email this morning that my file is under review. I wonder when the first interview will be ?

Got the email this morning that my file is under review. I wonder when the first interview will be ?

interviews have already been given out. a friend of mine is having his on oct 28

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh do u kno when he received the invite? Since a lot of us on sdn have been waiting ....
i called them today. they said they start to giving out the interview right now! i dont know how many people get them already? last week they called me about my pre-requested class. they need me prove i am officially in that class. i fax them today. they said they will review it.

i called them today. they said they start to giving out the interview right now! i dont know how many people get them already? last week they called me about my pre-requested class. they need me prove i am officially in that class. i fax them today. they said they will review it.

ahh okay. gosh hope we both get an interview this week !!!

I only received an email saying it is under review!

Interviews are starting from next week....

goodluck all!!!

interviews have already been given out. a friend of mine is having his on oct 28

For those who are invited fo rinterview, under supplemental tab on PharmCAS, under pre-req does it say satisfied? verified?
The reason I am asking is because for me it only says supplemental and fee received and verified ok. and does not say anything in front of pre-reqs.
I just want to see I have to wait for my PharmCAS acount to show it verified or you can get interview before that! I hope it makes sense!!:confused:

For those who are invited fo rinterview, under supplemental tab on PharmCAS, under pre-req does it say satisfied? verified?
The reason I am asking is because for me it only says supplemental and fee received and verified ok. and does not say anything in front of pre-reqs.
I just want to see I have to wait for my PharmCAS acount to show it verified or you can get interview before that! I hope it makes sense!!:confused:
it will show Item received OK.
But i dont get any interview yet! how many people get the interview???

Members don't see this ad :)

Same on mine:(

For those who has received their interview invitation, could you please take a bit of time to share with us please?

When did you submit your PharmCAS application?

When did you submit supplemental materials?

When did you get the interview invitation?

Thanks!!!

For those who has received their interview invitation, could you please take a bit of time to share with us please?

When did you submit your PharmCAS application?

When did you submit supplemental materials?

When did you get the interview invitation?

Thanks!!!

I did not see any people got interview and share their information in here! Only one people said her friend got interview.

I did not see any people got interview and share their information in here! Only one people said her friend got interview.

Ya, I guess they are either not on SDN, or don't want to share. But I know that they are giving out interviews, when I called on Monday that's what they told me.

hello ! : )

Does anyone know how many candidates are present at the interview?
Mine is on the 18th.

Mine is on the 18th.

when did you receive the email?
seems like you're the first on SDN to get an invite haha !

haha I love how everyone is so excited....yet I'm still waiting for them to cash my check!!

Mine is on the 18th.

Wow seems you r the first one got interview in here! When did u get their email? They will close school until to next monday! This schoolmhas anlot of holiday since they usually close campus on Friday!

@yuco: FYI, lots of schools in NY (Manhattan) follow Jewish calendar. Touro is one of them. Friday is like their "family-gathering-day" - named by one of the Touro students. So, they have lots off-days for most Fridays.

a question for people who got interview....has your check been cashed???

how long after they have received your supplemental and check before you heard from them about interview? they received my information on oct 5th.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am a student at the school and I am here to supply some answers. I used this site alot last year, and I want to give back because it helped me.
Currently, I haven't heard much about interview process yet. So I can not tell you about the interview dates. From my interview, there were 10 interviewees and it lasted about 4 hours. I remember that I had 2 sections to the interview. First one is that you split into two groups. First group gets to get individual interview with 2 faculties for about 30 minutes. The second group has to deal with some group project. Dont worry, its not graded or anything. They just want to see how you handle situation. After you guys are done, you get a tour around the campus( more like a building). So just go in there and feel confident about yourself and you will do fine. MAKE SURE you look at the mission statement of the school, and see what Touro is all about.

When the interviews start, ill check it out and see if its the same as how I had the interview. If not, Ill give you guys updates on what I see.

As far as the check, dont even worry about them cashing it. They still haven't cashed my check yet so dont worry if they dont cash your check. Just be patient with them. They are working on it and they will get back to you. Give them some time.

I will be back and post any updates. Please dont expect me to be on this site everyday because I have to deal with my things. Ill try to check on it once a week. I will read most of the questions, and answer it once.

Good Luck to all that are applying.

Hello guys, I am a student at the school and I am here to supply some answers. I used this site alot last year, and I want to give back because it helped me.
Currently, I haven't heard much about interview process yet. So I can not tell you about the interview dates. From my interview, there were 10 interviewees and it lasted about 4 hours. I remember that I had 2 sections to the interview. First one is that you split into two groups. First group gets to get individual interview with 2 faculties for about 30 minutes. The second group has to deal with some group project. Dont worry, its not graded or anything. They just want to see how you handle situation. After you guys are done, you get a tour around the campus( more like a building). So just go in there and feel confident about yourself and you will do fine. MAKE SURE you look at the mission statement of the school, and see what Touro is all about.

When the interviews start, ill check it out and see if its the same as how I had the interview. If not, Ill give you guys updates on what I see.

As far as the check, dont even worry about them cashing it. They still haven't cashed my check yet so dont worry if they dont cash your check. Just be patient with them. They are working on it and they will get back to you. Give them some time.

I will be back and post any updates. Please dont expect me to be on this site everyday because I have to deal with my things. Ill try to check on it once a week. I will read most of the questions, and answer it once.

thank you for your information. you said only 10 interviewers in each interview section?? also they still not cash in your check, even you have already started your school?????

i got interview invitation for 10/27 but i can not go that date. i try to reschedul the interview date!!:eek:

i got interview invitation for 10/27 but i can not go that date. i try to reschedul the interview date!!:eek:

When did you receive "application complete" and "supplemental received"? And how were you notified of an interview? (phone, email)

When did you receive "application complete" and "supplemental received"? And how were you notified of an interview? (phone, email)
they got the application by 9/15, they notified me by email!

I got their email. They receive my supplemental 9/15

Congratulations, we have reviewed your application and would like you to come for an interview. While the interview does not insure a place in the Class of 2016, it does bring you one step closer. You have 2 days to respond via e-mail to this letter. Thank you for your continued interest in Touro College of Pharmacy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011
10:00 AM
5th Floor, Room 521

Anyone else coming that day??

I received an email today with an interview offer on November 10th.
They received my PharmCAS application on September 8th and my supplemental on September 15th.

Received an interview and will be going Tuesday Oct 25th. Anyone who has interviewed already,how does the process go?

Hi,
Whats your opinion overall about the school. I hear mixed reactions about the school being new and then actually having to take rotations....can you shed some light via your personal experiences at Touro

Hi everyone~! For those who have received interview invites, how long after you received the email that they were reviewing your applications? My email from them is dated on Oct. 10th, but pharmcas postmarks or states they have received them earlier. This concerns me very much!

Hi everyone~! For those who have received interview invites, how long after you received the email that they were reviewing your applications? My email from them is dated on Oct. 10th, but pharmcas postmarks or states they have received them earlier. This concerns me very much!

I received a under review email from Admissions on October 5th and then interview letter via email on October 19th

My interview is on 27th of this month and I am nervous!!!

BTW - I am being interviewed for the class of 2016 not 2015
Thanks

I also received a "your app is now received/under review" on Oct. 10th and haven't received any interview invite yet. hope we get something soon !!!:xf:

anyone done the interview, can you please share your experience for the interview~~~thank you

We need feedbacks regarding the interview....How is structured and what do they emphasize on the most
Thanks

I also received a "your app is now received/under review" on Oct. 10th and haven't received any interview invite yet. hope we get something soon !!!:xf:

i'm glad i'm not the ONLY one then :) hopefully we hear back next week :xf:
since RX2020 received an interview invite exactly 2 weeks after the "now received/under review" email :thumbup:

anyone can share the interview expreince for the interviw?:D:D:)

declining my interview. good luck to those who are scheduled for one. got into touro-CA