Touro College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well first off...congrats class of 2016. Im a p1 and going back to cali during the break so if any of you want to check out new york before school starts.

I am renting out my room in a 3 bedroom apt from may 26 to june 30. You can rent out for the day, week, whole duration.

Message me for details

Thanks!

Bump gotta rent it out soon before I start studyin or finals

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
just sent in an email declining my spot. good luck to everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, um am I the only one who is waiting for a response from Touro??? I've emailed them, called them, nothing. What's...up.. Maybe I am getting my hopes up I know it's over but somewhere in the deep of my mind something says, possibly it's not yet over...Anyone in the same/ similar circumstance?

OK, um am I the only one who is waiting for a response from Touro??? I've emailed them, called them, nothing. What's...up.. Maybe I am getting my hopes up I know it's over but somewhere in the deep of my mind something says, possibly it's not yet over...Anyone in the same/ similar circumstance?

You have hope if there are any interviews in May. However, if none and all April Interviewees have been notified of the decision then you are on the mercy of individuals who will drop their acceptance and you will be picked up by AdCom if you are on their waiting list
Best of LUCK:thumbup:

Hopefully, real Hopefully. Hm, but let's just say if a student decides to drop, would I still get an interview or would I just be placed directly. I think at this time, schools are just wanted to fill up their seats. I've been hearing a lot of people have like 2-3 schools they're holding on to, they sent in all their deposits.

Members don't see this ad :)
glenn and I (going to be p3s) are looking for a 3rd roommate...anyone interested? just message me

Hi guys! I don't know if anyone still checks this, but does anyone need a roommate? :D PM me pleeeease!!! :]]]

did anyone from the wait list hear any news at all!?? :confused:

Good Luck to those on the waitlist. I just gave up my spot!!! :)

To all of you who are on the wait list I just wanted to say do not loose hope because I had been on the reserve pool since October 2011 and eventually got waitlisted a couple of months ago. I just got my acceptance email today. I am so SUPER HAPPY!!!! It is hard to believe that after all these months of insanity, waiting so impatiently, I finally got ACCEPTED. Anything is possible and I'd like to wish you all good luck :)

wow Congratulations, Pashuni!!! Have been in touch with them all this time? and how did they notify you about the acceptance? Thank you.

wow Congratulations, Pashuni!!! Have been in touch with them all this time? and how did they notify you about the acceptance? Thank you.

Hello Viaspiga

I did not keep in touch with them all along because I did not want to be a pain to them. Nevertheless, I had my fingers crossed the whole time. They notified me via email. The title said Waitlist to Accept. Are you applying? What's your status?

Took all 3 exams and passed. Now waiting for the slow ass state to send me my license.

Congrats Sparda29!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What exams were you taking? Where do you plan to practice?

Thanks~~~

So one of my roommate might move out. 1 bedroom in a 3 bedroom apt. 1100 + utilities / month. This is i manhattan and ~ 35 minutes from school. 12 month commitment required. We are both p2's.... So p1s take advantage bcus we can hook you up with advices on exams and what not. Please pm to inquire.

Hello Viaspiga

I did not keep in touch with them all along because I did not want to be a pain to them. Nevertheless, I had my fingers crossed the whole time. They notified me via email. The title said Waitlist to Accept. Are you applying? What's your status?

I did apply last year, still on the waitlist, not sure if the class is full already or there is still a little hope. Does ANYONE know if there is a point to wait?

I did apply last year, still on the waitlist, not sure if the class is full already or there is still a little hope. Does ANYONE know if there is a point to wait?

There is still hope...I was on the waitlist since October and I got accepted 3 days ago.(I also go accepted to UOP last week from the waitlist) I gave up my spots since I'm going to another school.
Good luck

Big room available for rent.

1 bedroom in a huge 3 bedroom apartment. Apartment have two restrooms, however, you will be sharing one with the other housemate. Your housemates will be 2 p2's, which is really beneficial for the p1's because we can offer you advices on exams, professors, and study tips.

Apartment complex includes: Doorman/concierge, elevator, washer/dryer room, central AC, heating, gym, and pool.

Location: Roosevelt Island (only place in new york that looks like the west coast structure wise with huge room apartments.) This is perfect for people coming from the west coast + the neighborhood is really quiet and safe. Gorgeous view of park too!

On a typical morning, it will take you around 30-35 minutes to arrive on campus. Easy access to both the F and 4/5/6 trains.

Price: $1155 per month / utilities included except electricity and cable included.

For more info please send a PM

Thank you!

Hear is link to the apartment complex:
http://www.manhattanpark.com/

Last edited:
I will contact the school and give up my seat on Monday. I got accepted to top choice school. Be patient there is still hope. Good luck to you!!!

Hey guys

I've an interview on April 16 2015

Can you please give me tips? And information about the interview Thank you

Well u interview with 3 out of 4 ppl some are professors and preceptors they will ask you about 5 questions each and rate u from 1 to 5. Then there's a group where your given a situation and have to answer a question within group then you type up your answer on a computer. The questions are the normal ones why pharmacy, any experience, leadership roles, public speaking, and so on. We'll good luck eye contact and smile !!!

Reactions: 1 user