Touro College vs City College of NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

negrita6996

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am currently enrolled at Touro Ny for my undergraduate studies. I really like Touro, but lately I have been thinking about transfering to City College of Ny for their Program of Premedical Studies. I want to know if I would be a more competitive Medical School applicant graduating from Touro or City College? Please help me ; I would appreciate any advice given.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
I am currently enrolled at Touro Ny for my undergraduate studies. I really like Touro, but lately I have been thinking about transfering to City College of Ny for their Program of Premedical Studies. I want to know if I would be a more competitive Medical School applicant graduating from Touro or City College? Please help me ; I would appreciate any advice given.

I don't know much about Touro but I used CCNY for my post-bacc and I think it was great. I don't imagine it makes much of a difference which program you use as long as you have a sufficiently high GPA. PM me if you want more information about CCNY.