Touro Nevada (TUNCOM) vs. ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Conscious_Sedation

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I was recently accepted to Touro Nevada and I absolutely loved the school during my interview, especially given that it's close to home in Los Angeles. However, I have an interview at ATSU-SOMA in Arizona next week and I'm debating whether to attend or not. Can anyone give me pros and cons of SOMA? I've heard mixed reviews about the clinical sites during 2nd year. SOMA is also close to home and pretty comparable in tuition as well.

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I was recently accepted to Touro Nevada and I absolutely loved the school during my interview, especially given that it's close to home in Los Angeles. However, I have an interview at ATSU-SOMA in Arizona next week and I'm debating whether to attend or not. Can anyone give me pros and cons of SOMA? I've heard mixed reviews about the clinical sites during 2nd year. SOMA is also close to home and pretty comparable in tuition as well.

Thank you! :)

I would take that interview (unless you don't have the funds) and after that make an informed decision