• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

chos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2004
Status (Visible)
Dear friends:

I am wondering about one of the questions on the Touro NY secondary. It reads:

"Employment History/Health Care Experience"

Does this mean that we should put either of these things on the form? Or, are they only interested in employment insofar as it is "health care experience"?

tia.

amathew

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I put down my employment history...this included places i've worked during college and since. I think there is another section where they ask for health experiences/volunteer, that is where i put down all my clinical experiences. Unless you work at a place where you obtain clinical experience, I think you can split the two.

jp104

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2004
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
That part was a bit confusing. I put down my employment history and then only other section was Physician shadowing.

As far as other clinical stuff, I just put that in the little 2/3 line section below where it says what other organizations were you part of.

Good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.