Touro University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hooray! I'm in! I received my acceptance today! I am so happy! AND... I'm looking forward to hearing (reading) about more of your acceptances too! Woo-hoo! C/O 2014! :rolleyes:

congrat....btw are you high alternate ? thanks and have a nice day. Please pm me your stats...really really appreciate it...

Members don't see this ad.

yoooooooooo!!!!!!
I got it!!!!!!!!
Finally today i received acceptance hey any body else got it? I am looking for roommate ....
hey folks is there anybody who gave interview in april mid got admission ... please reply me ....:)

yoooooooooo!!!!!!
I got it!!!!!!!!
Finally today i received acceptance hey any body else got it? I am looking for roommate ....
hey folks is there anybody who gave interview in april mid got admission ... please reply me ....:)

congrat on your acceptance. Did you send a letter of intent to Steven? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys! so the ones that did get accepted... how are you guys receiving the acceptance? is it thru email??

thanks!!

hey guys! so the ones that did get accepted... how are you guys receiving the acceptance? is it thru email??

thanks!!

The send it by both email and snail mail, where email comes about 1 to 2 days before snail mail.

thanks
ya and i also send some other credential docs ....
r u in High alternate?
good luck

yea, I'm HW. I hope to hear good news. I just recently send Steven my updated resume. I hope it work.

I just received my acceptance email...Yay...so happy:D
but i am wondering if the Biochemistry course is mandatory..i remember that is a recommended course but is not required, right??

I just received my acceptance email...Yay...so happy:D
but i am wondering if the Biochemistry course is mandatory..i remember that is a recommended course but is not required, right??

congrats beary :D
:highfive:

I'm also on the high list for 2014... I'm on my knees praying to GOD...I recv an acceptance soon... I can't eat, sleep or think... ;-) jk... But seriously Its hard being in Limbo... You know....:p

P.S. Congrats to everyone who recvd.. acceptance, and a special hooorayy!!! To the ones accepted from via "the waitlist".. I hope to join your class.... Soon...;-)

Last edited:
I'm also on the high list for 2014... I'm on my knees praying to GOD...I recv an acceptance soon... I can't eat, sleep or think... ;-) jk... But seriously Its hard being in Limbo... You know....:p

P.S. Congrats to everyone who recvd.. acceptance, and a special hooorayy!!! To the ones accepted from via "the waitlist".. I hope to join your class.... Soon...;-)

I totally understand how you feel...hope you will hear good news soon!
When did you interview?

Thank you..My application was a bit late... and I intrvwd.. In May..

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted!!! Got a called from Steven around 3pm. Deposit is only 1k now =D . Good luck to those who still wait.

Congrats everyone....can't wait to meet the newbies this coming August. :)

Since I am new to the Bay area, anyone know if living in the dormitory is better or living in an apartment? Or should I live somewhere in San Francisco? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
By the way, I am looking for a roommate so if anyone have room available, plz pm me thx. :D

Good luck to those who are still waiting!

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got off the wait list. I am a female looking for a female roommate. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

Hey I'm going to be starting Touro this fall and was accepted from the waitlist a few weeks ago. For other people who got off the waitlist, have you heard information about orientation, tuition, or immunization requirements? The school year is starting in a couple weeks and I just got assigned my student email.

does anyone know medium waitlister have any chance? is anyone in the forum is high alternative still waiting for acceptance. I just wonder so I can keep up my hope

Yep, I'm on the HW.. for 2010... I am still waiting to get in...:oops::xf::luck: ..I feel as if I'm last on the list..:confused: but at the least im on it.. and that means I must and will stay +..!!:)

Oh, and you should keep your hope.. regardless of where you are on the list.. you never know...:) at the least.. your on the list...
Most of the HW got in or went some where else.. but.. stay faithful...and hopeful because you never know...:thumbup:

thank you Whypharm 2014. i hope you best luck. do you have any back up? let me know if you get in Tuoro. i really hope for you!!!!

Thanks ... Nope no back up.. I will reapply to Touro.. I love that school! ;-) good luck to you too!!

I received an offer of acceptance and I was a HW. Mr. Steven Davis told me until I had until 8am tomorrow to accept this offer. They were also calling someone else so it was either 8am or until that person accepted. I already placed a hefty sum in another school so I wanted to consult with my parents first. 15 minutes later I called back to say yes but someone else already took my spot. I'm now placed on a short wait list. FML for hesitating :( I wish they gave me until 8 am tomorrow and then called the next candidate.

That's pretty ****ed up how Touro run things. I agree they should wait until 8am for you to decide and then call the next best canidate. They should not employ a "first come first serve" method. Very unprofessional in my opinion. Luckily, you have an acceptance at another school or it will really be messed up.

how does everyone feel about the 2+2 program? How is this different from a 3 year school that also does 2 years of didactic/book learning but gets out one year earlier? so we're paying for 4 years when essentially we should be done by the third year.

Is this program more suitable for students that have been pharm techs for many years because with the 2 years experiential learning that's essentially what you're doing right...working in the pharmacies and have pharm techs/pharmacists teach you

Last edited:
Hi everyone-
I'm currently a P1 student and I know exactly how everyone is feeling right now before you interviews. If you guys have any questions let me know and I can try to help out as much as I can

Hi everyone-
I'm currently a P1 student and I know exactly how everyone is feeling right now before you interviews. If you guys have any questions let me know and I can try to help out as much as I can

Hi
My interview is on March 17th. Is it too late? I can see a lot of people got acceptation.

Hey, March 17th isn't that bad. I put in my application on Feb 5th and just submitted my supplemental application today March 8th, I'm super anxious and I know there are only afew seats left. But there are seats all the same. Good luck with your interview. Which is actually next week!!!!!

believe you had your interview for Touro yesterday. How did it go?

hi
I have an interview at Touro college. Does anyone know about the topic of essay question?

thank
Myat