TouroCDM@NYMC students, what do you think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keep2camel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who of you who are current D1's at Touro (or know a lot about the program), what are your thoughts? Any regrets, concerns, feelings towards the school? Any input is greatly appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Not a D1 here but I have had a couple acceptances from other schools and I plan on attending Touro! The campus is absolutely beautiful. The facilities are state of the art. I have a friend currently attending and he is genuinely very happy with his choice. Other students I spoke with during my interview also seemed to be genuinely very happy. Also, NYMC has an incredible reputation. Touro is destined to be a great school! :) P.S. the cafe also has great food hahaha

Reactions: 2 users
I wouldn't attend a brand new school. Let them work out the kinks first. If its your only choice? fine. But if you have options? I'd go somewhere else.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, but price is also a factor. Touro is actually pretty cheap for a private school, I know it doesn't have the best reputation on this site, but I heard the interview experience was great and that they're really working hard into becoming a good school. Plus, they have staff from NYU and other places in the country with experience.

Reactions: 5 users
I may end up there lol we'll see what happens. I don't hate them like a lot of people do but I would prefer a more reputable program. I'll definitely consider them in the end and weigh all my options (if I have any and don't cry all day ;) )

Reactions: 3 users
bump! need stats about how the tests are done (gradual testing or block testing) and how hard they are. anyone worried about clinical years?