TouroCOM Masters Program (Middletown campus) 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maiaaa

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!! i just applied got done applying to the masters program of Touro Middletown. Has anyone applied and waiting for interview or decision. tips for interview? Just wanted to create a thread to connect with other people!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I interviewed 2/10 and just got my acceptance today. I'm deciding between this, LECOM, VCOM, and a few other SMPs focused on MD schools.

Overall the interview wasn't too bad. They asked about some of my deficiencies in my application (namely my poor sGPA lol), an ethical question, and some of my experiences. They also asked me about my personal development and the flipped style of teaching at Touro.

Members don't see this ad :)
are they still interviewing or the slots are full?

Hi!! i just applied got done applying to the masters program of Touro Middletown. Has anyone applied and waiting for interview or decision. tips for interview? Just wanted to create a thread to connect with other people!!
Hi! Did you hear back yet? I got accepted a few weeks ago and would love to make a groupchat or something

Hi Sophie, im staring in the fall as well and was hoping to connect with other students! so im down for a group chat, or you can message me
Hi! Did you hear back yet? I got accepted a few weeks ago and would love to make a groupchat or something

Hi, I got accepted in Touro Middletown as well. :) if there is a group chat please feel free to add me!

Hi, anyone looking for a roommate at the middletown campus for 2023 - 2024, please let me know.

Hey Sophie! Just got accepted into the masters, and would love to be in the group chat as well!

Hey Sophie! Just got accepted into the masters, and would love to be in the group chat as well!
Same here! Just got my acceptance and just wanted to see how everyone is feeling about it! Is there a fb group too?