TouroCOM-NY Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
haha, we are playing a game of whose birthday sucks more... I think you win meg.

YAY, I LOVE winning!!! :laugh: Not that I'm competitve or anything :rolleyes:

But we'll definitely make sure that EVERYONE has a great birthday this August... I'll finally be able to put my bartending skills to good use, I think.

Members don't see this ad.

hey, that made it Page 2!! We're moving up in the world now :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, that made it Page 2!! We're moving up in the world now :)

haha i wanted to say that as well. you're too fast me, i'll be keeping an eye out for u when we start school haha ;)

haha i wanted to say that as well. you're too fast me, i'll be keeping an eye out for u when we start school haha ;)

I'll be the one going, "Wait, what? I don't get it."

for those of you moving in early or going to be in the nyc area late this month, restaurant week is july 21-25/july 28-aug 1.

http://nycvisit.com/RestaurantWeek/

Haha, i remember going last year with friends. I was strongly disappointed, about the lack of food i got. It reminded me of that citi commercial. I guess some places are not supportive of people with healthy appetites :(.

Some people are just hungry.......ALOT

I'll be the one going, "Wait, what? I don't get it."

you're a sly one for getting to the "second page" comment first, so i'm going to try and stay ahead of you in school. know what? now i don't even know what i'm talking about because u confused me right back. forget, u killed a perfectly good joke

you're a sly one for getting to the "second page" comment first, so i'm going to try and stay ahead of you in school. know what? now i don't even know what i'm talking about because u confused me right back. forget, u killed a perfectly good joke

Don't listen to her, she is secretly a gunner, and trying to throw you off with statements like " "Wait, what? I don't get it."

Don't listen to her, she is secretly a gunner, and trying to throw you off with statements like " "Wait, what? I don't get it."

this is true. I've already learned all of the first year cirriculum, and I'm moving on to second year. In fact, they should probably just give me the degree right now. :p

Don't worry, I'm willing to tutor. If you're nice. :smuggrin:

well meggielou, if that is the case, enjoy your residency next year :D

this is true. I've already learned all of the first year cirriculum, and I'm moving on to second year. In fact, they should probably just give me the degree right now. :p

Don't worry, I'm willing to tutor. If you're nice. :smuggrin:

awesome, does your tutoring involve practice exams? cause if so, sign me up, i'll be your best friend forever. lol :D

Haha, i remember going last year with friends. I was strongly disappointed, about the lack of food i got. It reminded me of that citi commercial. I guess some places are not supportive of people with healthy appetites :(.

Some people are just hungry.......ALOT

yea i've gone the past few years. i don't eat that much so i was fine with it, but my guy friends always get disappointed. maybe if they weren't so fat, they'd enjoy it better. lol, j/k. :D

You never except tutoring from a gunner, there whole purpose is to sabotage you on the test, and have less competition. Your lucky you have me around to protect you.
164.gif

Congrats to Meggielou on matching into Derm, we all know how interesting you find that field

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
19141489.jpg

that's a picture of me, my last semester of college, about to explain to the professor why he was wrong. Just call me Doogie.

19141489.jpg

that's a picture of me, my last semester of college, about to explain to the professor why he was wrong. Just call me Doogie.

Haha... I have my eye on you!!!

On a serious note...I am going to go look for apartments on Monday :D. I am looking at Morningside.

BTW: Has anyone seen Dark Knight, i think i am going to take my gf to see it today. Wondering what everyone thought of the movie.

Haha... I have my eye on you!!!

On a serious note...I am going to go look for apartments on Monday :D. I am looking at Morningside.

BTW: Has anyone seen Dark Knight, i think i am going to take my gf to see it today. Wondering what everyone thought of the movie.

I saw the midnight screening last night (hence my 3:00am posts), and it was awesome. Long, but definitely worth it!! The Joker definitely gave me chills. I can see why Heath Ledger had trouble sleeping after playing the role.

Heh,

Less than a week to Day One and the last post was on the 18th of JULY? For shame people. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Enjoy your last week.

so i got into western yesterday, the school i have been wanting to get into for the past 6 months.

.... but....

I'll see you guys on the 11th! I don't think I can give up on our school!

I cannot believe we start tomorrow. I'm scared I'm going to sleep through my alarm. I am NOT a morning person. See you all bright and early tomorrow ;)

hey guys! sorry to crash - just super excited to visit in sept...

how was orientation and the first few days of classes??
also are your lectures recorded?
thanks!!

thanks!!

Same! I'll be there with you. Cannot wait to see NY for the first time.

thanks!!
Hey Guys,
Orientation was fine. Lots of slide shows and free meals. All classes except anatomy are recorded and streamed. There is a scribe service that you can pay for that records all classes. Good luck on your interview.

Do you guys have a library? and secondly , where do most of you students live?

Do you guys have a library? and secondly , where do most of you students live?

library- Yes
Where do students live- Mostly NYC. Some live in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and then Jersey.

Does anyone need a roommate or know of someone who needs a roommate? I'm trying to move to the NYC ( lower manhattan) area as soon as possible. Just PM me.