TPR new website - test scores??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arkuna

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not able to see my recent TPR practice test scores on their updated site... Anyone having this problem? Better yet, anyone have a solution??
Kinda nervous here... :wtf:

Members don't see this ad.

Did you take the tests during their site update? If so, those scores were not saved. Any tests you took before they were updating and after they finished should be available!

Nope! Didn't write any during that period. I just finished writing mine right now, and it hasn't shown up. This is ridiculous!

yeah Im pissed. I don't even have access to the student center and I need to get those test so I can start taking FL. I have a month till my test date but still I need to take the FL. The lady said because they are working on the site, It may take 24-48 hours, but that was monday and its not Thursday. Will you please let me know when things return to normal so I can call them again.

Members don't see this ad :)
ugh..this is so frustrating...
the website has been down for me since yesterday morning, and it's throwing off my study schedule...i'm taking the MCAT next week already

Is the site working for everyone yet??.the technical guy told me it was supposed to be back up since yesterday night.... but i jus checked and it's STILL down for me.

sorry arkuna, i can't answer ur question because i have no idea y ur test scores aren't showing up either...their upgrade sucks..

Same problem. With one of the passages, it wouldn't save. With the other passage, it says it's completed but the score report for a random passage shows up...

Ok so I got in touch with the IT department and they said that quite a few MCAT students weren't able to access their scores (obviously) so they said they'd put my case for submission. I also contacted them a few days ago and like a few other posters pointed out, they said they'd have it up and running a few days ago but clearly that isn't the case.

He said they'd work on it and so and and so forth, but I think the best bet at this point (I'm writing it a week from now as well) is to just write the AAMC tests through www.e-mcat.com - that seems to be our only option if the TPR website is still failing.

I'm not sure - I've sent an email to the Operations Manager asking for directions to do that, so if he grants access then I'll let you know.

I tried calling them today, and waited for 35 minutes on hold listening to those stupid songs. Then I said screw it and hung up! :mad:

Yeah, all of my test disappeared during their site update.. and my test is right around the corner. :scared:

Edit: Nvm. I see mine now.. but for some reason I don't have AAMC 10 or 11???

Last edited:
Sonyfan08, that's great news to hear that you can see most (?) of them! I guess just wait and see if it will gradually update?

yeah, I hope so! Unfortunately, I completely panicked and bought a lot of practice test like a day or two ago. Can I get a refund? lol.. I charged it to my credit card that was 0% APR for another several months.. so that'll give me time to pay for it if I cant.=/

yeah =/

..and AAMC test 10 & 11 was under a different section. It's under core test instead. So it's all there. They also have the expiration date right next to it too, so that's nice.

Hopefully, TPR fixes their site soon so everyone else can access it. But I did notice that all of the old scores that I took before they fixed their site are all gone.

can anybody view their scores?
Took a test a couple hours ago and it's not showing up...pretty freakin frustrating

can anybody view their scores?
Took a test a couple hours ago and it's not showing up...pretty freakin frustrating

Just took it now...super :mad:

I'm doing everything to try to find my score....my answers aren't even saved or anything...I'm so upset...

when reviewing test scores do we really have to click on each question number? Is there some way to review our mistakes by entire passages?