TPRHL PS vs. TBR PS

Started by osprey099
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

osprey099

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have used both, do you guys think it is necessary to do TPRHL gen chem/physics passages if I've already done all the TBR gen chem/physics passages? I don't have time to do all the passages in the hyperlearning workbook and I would like to concentrate my time on hyperlearning bio, orgo, and verbal.
 
TBR has better passages for gen chem, physics, and orgo anyway (IMO). I like TPRH's bio passages a lot more than TBR's though. And of course when it comes to verbal TPRH is king.