Transcript doesn't show attempted Creds, so how would they know how to calculate it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.CinnamonRoll

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I failed Gen chem my freshman year, and retook the class the next semester before I transferred schools.
While I was trying to calculate my overall aadsas gpa, I noticed that my transcript doesn't show how many credits it was; it shows:
D+, attempted credits: 0, recieved credits: 0

The thing is, when I retook it, I retook a different gen chem (normal one, not engineers), and the normal one is 5 credits, while the engineer's chem that I failed was 4 credits.

How would they know how to calculate the grade? would they look it up? Do i input it on the site?

Members don't see this ad.

well, you have to input the credits on the AADSAS, but i am not sure how they would confirm it if it's not on your transcript. Usually your official transcript has all the credits, regardless of attempts, replacements etc.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure I understand your question? Which class is the attempted class? Sounds like you took two different Gen Chem classes, one you failed, and the other you received credit. You need to put both down on AADSAS