Transcript form double check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkhan27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure I am doing this right. So, I will fill out the transcript matching form and mail it to my school(s). My school will then attach an official transcript copy to be mailed out to the the AADSAS address.

Do I have to request a transcript electronically or anything from my school or will the registrar do that him/herself when they receive that transcript form that I mail to them?

Members don't see this ad.

What I did was inform the registrar that I'm requesting a transcript and that I'll be sending a required attachment.

You will have to look at the individual school's policy about attachments if you're sending them electronically. If not, just order the transcript in person and hand the form to the clerk helping you.

I'd call your school since they all probably do things a little differently. I literally went to each school and requested the transcript, paid and handed them the matching form. So...if you're not going there then I'd call and ask how they'd prefer you to go about it - via online request or over the phone, followed by sending the matching form.