Transcript Questions

Started by Venetiax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Venetiax

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the transcript I have on my Phorcas account doesn't have my fall grades on it; I had requested to send an updated transcript back in late Feb but apparently Phorcas had never received it. This last Friday I sent in another request to my university, but (if nothing goes wrong), I expect it to arrive in roughly a week or less.

When I submit my applications this upcoming tuesday, I'm assuming that this will be detrimental to my application, correct? And I'd have to double-check with Phorcas when they're available for questions tomorrow, but I'd imagine that when I submit my application, my old transcript would be submitted with it; and when the new transcript arrives, it won't update the application submitted to the programs. Could anybody that's been in a similar situation shed some light on this issue?
 
Contact Phorcas directly. Explain to the representative your issue. I've had a Phorcas representative update a particular section on my application after I had e-submitted. They are very good at working with you to maximize your ability to match. I hope this helps.
 
I would still ask Phorcas directly, but I updated my transcript halfway through phase I apps (half were submitted half were not). Phorcas told me they automatically update transcript for all programs.