Transcripts and Supplementals and Deadlines ... Oh my!

Started by JKIM02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JKIM02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi 🙂

I just thought it would be a good idea to post which schools have which supplemental apps, how much they cost, and when the supp apps, GRE scores, and transcripts are due...etc.. etc..
Hopefully this will keep us all on track and none of us will miss an important deadline or (god forbid) forget to do a supplemental app. :slap:

heres what i know so far... ( please feel free to correct me if im mistaken)

Minnesota: $75 sent to them (before or after Oct. 2, Im not sure)
Kansas: Mail supp and $50 check. Postmarked by Oct.1
Wisconsin: Data form due Oct. 2
Davis: No required supp. (there is an optional supp)
WSU: Online supp due Oct. 2 (pay $60 first)
Western: Mail supp and $50. Postmarked by Oct. 15
University of Tenn: $37. very short "supplemental app" online.
Florida: Online supp due Oct. 30. $30
Michigan State Univ: They will send you supp after they review your VMCAS app
Univ of Illinois: Online supp due Oct. 2. $60
Dublin: Online Application due ...?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omygoodness... i posted in that thread too!!! hahahaha im so Lame... someone plz stamp FAIL on my forehead.. thanks!:laugh:
 
Quick question you guys. Sorry if it's been answered, and i'm sure it has, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding it.

Can I send in my supplemental apps BEFORE i turn in my VMCAS app?
 
Quick question you guys. Sorry if it's been answered, and i'm sure it has, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding it.

Can I send in my supplemental apps BEFORE i turn in my VMCAS app?
I believe you can. I mean, if you were to send in your VMCAS application at the last minute, you'll want to have your supplemental apps that are due at around the same time to also be sent in by then. Did that make sense?
 
Quick question you guys. Sorry if it's been answered, and i'm sure it has, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding it.

Can I send in my supplemental apps BEFORE i turn in my VMCAS app?

Ohio State specifically says to submit VMCAS first. From their website:

Supplemental application (deadline October 1) - click here for supplemental application (please complete and submit your VMCAS application before submitting supplemental application)
 
Quick question you guys. Sorry if it's been answered, and i'm sure it has, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding it.

Can I send in my supplemental apps BEFORE i turn in my VMCAS app?

Every school I asked about this said it was fine.