Transcripts for AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fdat94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a question (again)

I plan on submitting my application on June 1st, the day it opens but I am extremely confused about how transcripts work. I plan on requesting my transcripts on June 1st but is that a good idea, and then applying that very day. My question is, can I do that? Can I submit my application without my transcripts in their system?
Or do I request my transcripts right now in order for them to be there on June 1st, but at the same time the application is closed -___-

As you see, I am confused

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I too am confused about this. Please let me know if you received an answer.

Yes, but your application is considered incomplete by schools until your grades are verified, regardless of when you hit submit (4-6 weeks after AADSAS receives the transcript).

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, but your application is xonsidred incomplete by schools until your grades are verified, regardless of when you hit submit (4-6 weeks after AADSAS receives the transcript).
so basically no one can have their application "sent" on june first because thats the day it opens and its impossible for transcripts to be sent that very day. so if i wanna apply june 1st, its just getting the process out of the way but my application is still incomplete until everything is processed

so basically no one can have their application "sent" on june first because thats the day it opens and its impossible for transcripts to be sent that very day. so if i wanna apply june 1st, its just getting the process out of the way but my application is still incomplete until everything is processed
Exactly

so it is a good thing that i am taking my dat next week then? i know that it takes some time for the scores to show up, but its better because it will hopefully be in the application by end of june

so it is a good thing that i am taking my dat next week then? i know that it takes some time for the scores to show up, but its better because it will hopefully be in the application by end of june
It only takes 2 weeks for it to upload. I took mine in July lol. You'll be fine.

It only takes 2 weeks for it to upload. I took mine in July lol. You'll be fine.
i feel so annoying cause i ask so many questions, thanks for all the help

i just wanna do decent on the dat, i dont know why but im so anxious, like i feel like im going to be the most unlucky person and get the hardest questions. everything else on my application is great but just nervous. any advice?

i feel so annoying cause i ask so many questions, thanks for all the help

i just wanna do decent on the dat, i dont know why but im so anxious, like i feel like im going to be the most unlucky person and get the hardest questions. everything else on my application is great but just nervous. any advice?
No problem. My best advice is to only take it when you feel ready. You need to be confident. That is more than half the battle. You wont know everything, that is just how it is. If you're not hitting the score you want on practice tests don't take the real thing yet. I pushed my exam back to July from June and it was the best thing I did.

No problem. My best advice is to only take it when you feel ready. You need to be confident. That is more than half the battle. You wont know everything, that is just how it is. If you're not hitting the score you want on practice tests don't take the real thing yet. I pushed my exam back to July from June and it was the best thing I did.
yeah i agree, but i dont have the money to push it back. but i have been studying and i feel prepared you know? i know all the sciences, or at least i know what i can know (can't know every thing). im not shooting for AA of like 23 or anything ill be happy with a 19 or 20 but im sure i can do it

What is there to process? I want to wait until mid June to submit my transcripts since I'm confident I could get high grades, so is there any point in submitting my application the day it opens? I've already taken DAT.

What is there to process? I want to wait until mid June to submit my transcripts since I'm confident I could get high grades, so is there any point in submitting my application the day it opens? I've already taken DAT.
i feel like you just get it out of the way if you want to submit it june 1, but knowing what ive heard...submitting it june1 or june20 doesnt really make a difference. just make sure everything is ready by then

You should 100% wait for your spring grades to be added to your transcript. The only time you have to update this section of the app is in November, which is way too late.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgot about the update lol, but other than transcripts and DAT are there any other bottlenecks for having a fully completed app?