This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Quick question regarding transcripts. How do you send out a new transcript after your application has been submitted? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Same as you did before..? Why would it change?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you may have to wait until later this fall when AADSAS allows you to provide an academic update.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought it would be different process since your application was already submitted but thank you!

Just like @bwc said, you have to wait until November to update. Contact AADSAS and ask when you can submit the new transcript to them. They may say whenever you want and all you've gotta do is enter it yourself in November and then they verify it in your folder. Everything you send them goes into your folder. Why did they choose November knowing that it's past some deadlines for schools? I don't know.

Just like @bwc said, you have to wait until November to update. Contact AADSAS and ask when you can submit the new transcript to them. They may say whenever you want and all you've gotta do is enter it yourself in November and then they verify it in your folder. Everything you send them goes into your folder. Why did they choose November knowing that it's past some deadlines for schools? I don't know.
Thank you for the help. So would it be best to contact school about my situation? I ended up adding new classes and removing classes I was previously signed up for.

It shouldn't be an issue. If you changed your classes after sending your application in, you can just update your schools in November via AADSAS. IMO they're unlikely to care about your current class schedule for an admissions decision.

It shouldn't be an issue. If you changed your classes after sending your application in, you can just update your schools in November via AADSAS. IMO they're unlikely to care about your current class schedule for an admissions decision.
True. I guess it shouldn't matter but I wanted them to see it since I added 3 higher division science classes. Thank you for the help though